You suck crocks

I tried tocancel an order an couldn't even when I did every thing right even when I did every thing righti deleited evry thing like I was to an my order still went through why. I even called them people at the 1-800 number an they said I had to call another number which is 1-88* 525 **** an was told I had to call back at a later time which I have to wait 2 hour's now to wait 2 hr's now which I have to wait 2 hr's be for they open up to talk to some one , by by crocks. gandy 936 228 ****

If you cannot write a coherent sentence or spell simple words you shouldn't be ordering anything by mail or attempting to complain online.

Forney, Texas
Cons
  • Fraud charge
  • Product itself
Poor customer service

Other Product Review

So glad I came across this website. I've just saved myself a lot of stress and £200:00... I'll continue with my waxing and threading which are both effective and cheaper in the long run. Thank you x
Derby, England

Worst product ever, we got scammed big time. Buyer beware.

So, my elderly father got suckered into buying this gimmick for his "lady friend" for Christmas. When they realized it was overpriced and did not work whatsoever, they called to get a refund and were told sorry, you are 7 days outside the 60 day return policy. Too bad. Even worse, they charged his credit card in 3 payments and he couldn't even reverse this. He mailed the No No to me and my sister since he couldn't get his money back. We tried it on 3 different people and it didn't work. At all. Not 1 hair came off. The video was awful, the product is awful. These people should be ashamed selling such an awful product for well over $300. And, they bury the cost of the item in the fine print of their website. They must be ashamed to sell such junk at such an exorbitant price. I don't want apologies or a replacement. I want my father's hard earned $300 back. Now.

My father was officially denied a refund. Say NO NO to the NO NO!

It's horrible and their money back guarantee is nothing but a scam. They got my dad (on a limited income) for over $300.

Hope you people feel good about yourselves. Jerks.

@PissedConsumer980500

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your no!no! experience with us and we'd really like to apologize for the inconvenience.

As you have mentioned, you were 7 days beyond the 60 day money back guarantee.

This is primarily the reason why your father was denied a refund.

The best thing that we can do for now is to make no!no! work for your father or his "lady friend". Have you tried to check our website with tips and tricks in using no!no!

- howtonono.com?

Thanks,

@Treyshawn Nug

..of yourselves!!! Don’t give her your website.

Obviously she’s fully capable of finding what she needs. Review?!?!

She needs you to go to your higher ups and send her a return label for a refund.

It is SCAM. call every hour still no one pickup only the machine .

Not work at all. Regret

@PissedConsumer966440

Hi Rach,

We're sorry to hear about the trouble. What's the phone number that you've been calling and what time do you usually call us?

If you need to reach our Customer Service Department, please call (888) 525-7580.

Our Customer Support Hours of Operation are

Monday through Friday from 6am – 6pm (PST)

Saturday from 7am – 1pm (PST) Hope this helps. Thank you!

All the Best, no!no! Customer Service

I'm sorry it became an emoticon. Our CS number is 888 525 7580. Thank you

This is so distasteful a large company offering "money back guarantee" and makes it virtually impossible to obtain a refund by long waits in telephone queues charged at premium rates and then a patronising lady tells you that b you are using b it wrong. Give the refund and don't be pathetic

@PissedConsumer961844

Hi dionne,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with the refund process.

We hope that you were able to process your return. If not, can you please provide us with your order number so we can review your account and check how we can help you further?

Thank you!

All the Best,

Hi mmccool719,

Thanks for writing in and we appreciate your feedback.

We'd like to let you know that no!no! doesn't work on magic.

It takes time and patience to see the results. We recommend using no!no! for 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks for you to get the results from this device. This is the reason why we have 60-days money back guarantee, to ensure that you will have enough time to use this and check if it works for you or not.

If you have further questions on how to make it work, you may visit our tips and tricks website which will help you on how to no!no!.

The website is www.howtonono.com.

@Treyshawn Nug

yes, I WANT MY MONEY BACK...NOW!!! DO YOU NOT GET THE MESSAGE HERE?

YOU ARE SLOWLY BURYING YOURSELVES INTO A HUGE LAWSUIT FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!

YOU ARE A SCAM AND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN! I WILL NOT STOP THIS UNTIL YOU GIVE MY ELDERLY FATHER A FULL REFUND!

View more comments (14)
Asheville, North Carolina
Cons
  • Fraud charge
  • Product itself

No No Hair Removal - Hair Removal Review from Creston, Iowa

The No-No does not work at all I've been using it for the last couple months with no changr at all. Sad thing is i bought one for my daughter too thinking it would be a great gift. I have been completely ripped off! Don't buy this product. I would rather have spent th $400 on real lazer hair removal. This is one of the few times where I've been fooled, but what an expensive mistake. Listen to the reviews. This company does not back up their products and shame on HSN for selling snake oil!!

Hi,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the results that you are expecting from no!no!. We'd like to hear more about your issue so we'll know how to help you further.

a) How frequently are you using your no!no!?

b)in which areas of the body are you trying to remove hair?

We are looking forward to talk to you soon and help you achieve the results.

Best Regards, no!no! Customer Service

Creston, Iowa

No no hair removal

After going over the same spot many times most hair was still there. Very occasionally a hair is shortened but rarely removed. It looks like a few days after you've shaved. My legs have never been so hairy. The makers are very crafty, they tell you that you should use the No-No two or three times weekly for at least 6 weeks before the best results are achieved, by which time its to late to return it. You spend hours trying to make it work and from what ive read the heads probably need replacing. Ive never spent so long trying to get rid of my hairs on my legs. Am I glad I didn't throw my Epilator away, looks like im going to need it. Save your money !!!

Hi Lilli,

We have some questions for you and you may just send us a private message with your answers.

a) How frequently are you using your no!no!?

b) in which areas of the body are you trying to remove hair?

Also, our recommendation is to use this for 6 weeks which is 42 days in order to see the results. This is still within the 60-day triple money back guarantee that we are offering.

We are looking forward to talk to you soon and help you achieve the results.

Best Regards, no!no! Customer Service

@Treyshawn Nug

I am a laser trained nurse. I know for a FACT that your product would not work- and you have the audacity to imply it works on all hair colourings and skin types!

If you have even the basic knowledge of how light/laser works on hair and skin, you'd know what you are stating is absolute rubbish. You are Scammers.

@PissedConsumer960094

Hi carwil,

We appreciate your feedback.

Have you tried using no!no! for yourself?

If not, we suggest you try it and check it yourself if it really works on all hair colors and skin types.

no!no! helps those customers who want to remove unwanted hair using a cheaper, safer and painless method - Thermicon Technology. We have clinical trials and positive feedback from dermatologists and users who can prove that no!no! works.

If you need to see it, please visit https://www.nonopro.com/pro_p3/clinical_studies.aspx.

If you have further questions, please let us know. Thank you

@Treyshawn Nug

Since I posted my complaints about No-No its totally cracked up. The digital reading on the front is flashing and cutting out and if you try to use it the red light comes on immediately.

This is the second device ive had. Luckily it was bought from Boots who upon seeing it have offered to replace the item or refund the cost. As this one is only 6 months old ive opted for the latter. I cannot remember a worst product !

Like I said before I'm so glad that I didn't throw my Epilator away, at least it works.

@PissedConsumer962292

We're sorry to hear about it. It's also good to know that Boots has refunded your purchase.

We assure you that we are implementing very strict quality when manufacturing these devices.

This is an isolated case and we'd like to apologize for that. Thank you

View more comments (4)
London, England
Cons
  • Does not work
Full refund

Do not care for the way this company has too cancel an order

They do not have a very good way to cancel an order if you change your mind before the order is activated. What kind of Company has no way to cancel an order if you decide that you really do not want this product. To say the least who would want to do business with this practice? I really thought I would like this product but as soon as I placed the decided I better cancel. I am so sorry if this causes any problems. It would help if there was an easy way to do this. I wonder what the Better Business Bureau would have to say about this practice. It is a thought. Nancy LaChance

That is not true i spoke a length to several supervisor and was told that you do not have a cancel option for orders placed on line i have been calling and requesting that this order be stopped i was told no it was on a truck..

Also no no nor its parent company are a member of the Better Business Bureau but you can fill out a complaint I did also with the Federal Trade Commission there are also several class action lawsuits that are in the works you can join any of them

Also record every name and supervisors name for you complaints

@PissedConsumer953824

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We'd like to reiterate that for online orders, we have the review screen which will allow our customers to modify or cancel an order.

This window is available before hitting the submit button. If you click on the submit order, we'll immediately process your order to ensure that there will be no delay in the shipment of the device. If you have changed your mind and decided to cancel after hitting the submit button, you can just give us a call and tell us that you'd like to cancel it. Our Customer Service Agents will provide you with instructions on how we can process your request.

If your issue has not been resolved yet, please allow us to review your case and assist you. If you can provide us your order number and I'll check how we can help you further. We're looking forward to assist you.

Thanks a lot

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for writing in and we appreciate your feedback.

All e-commerce (online shopping) websites are designed to facilitate order processing via the internet and this is true to all companies who are offering online shopping. With nono's website, there is a "review" window which will allow you to check your order, modify, or cancel it.

This provides an opportunity for the customers to take an action before hitting the submit button. Once you click that submit button, we immediately process your order and our warehouse team sends it to your shipping address. For cancellation request, we advise our customers to give us a call so we can take note of it and provide you with instructions on what you need to do. If you have further questions, please let us know so we can assist you.

Hope this helps.

View more comments (2)
Fort Worth, Texas
Poor customer service

The No No

I bought this heap of *** for nearly £200 ,do it work ,the answer is No No ,I emailed the company and never got a reply ,so I'm stuck with this heap of *** . Do not waste you money, I think it would have been better to put my money towards salon hair removal . I cant get my money back and I doubt you will either . The advert makes it look brilliant .i can only warn you again please please don't waste your money on the crapy no no .infact I think I've got more hair than I used to have . Don't do it

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we're sorry to know that you didn't get a result from no!no!

We'd like to help you get the results from no!no!. We just have some questions to check how we can help you further.

a) How long have you been using no!no!?

b) How frequently are you using it?

c) Which part of the body are you trying to remove hair?

We're looking forward to talk you you soon and assist you.

Thank you Best Regards, no!no! Customer Service

Lowestoft, England
Cons
  • It did not work

Life of product/s short

Replacement parts are needed often as an added expense. Now will not charge. It should last more thank six months since it is not used often. Check competition. Third order for replacement parts and it does not work consistently. The cost of the shipping and handling, parts, and now I need a new product or charger seems a bit much for few total hours of use. When the product works, it does what it says, but I do not know if they make them so more money will be forthcoming or if I got a lemon. Think of another brand before purchase.

Hi there,

We're sorry that you have encountered this issue. We totally understand how frustrating it is to buy replacement parts for a device that you seldom use for few months.

Can you provide us with the order number so we can check your account and check how we can help you further?

We are looking forward to talk to you soon.

Overbrook, Kansas
Product
No No Hair Removal Hair Remover
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Told to SHAVE

After using No No for several months I contacted customer service and told them I still had not got smooth skin, I was told to shave REALLY After 12 months the device quit completely. I paid over $300 and am totally devastated as I thought I had found the answer to my prayers. I am back to the epilator, which does actually work. Customer service is a joke as they do not have any answers. They don't know. I thought they had people who would not let them lie in commercials, why are these people allowed to?? I should think someone should shut them down.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the results from no!no!.

Consistent use of the no!no! has shown to reduce hair regrowth and what does come back may be finer and thinner.

We'd like to know more about how you no!no! so we can help you further. We also recommend visiting our tips and tricks website at www.howtonono.com.

Fort Saint John, British Columbia
Pros
  • Delivery
Cons
  • Fraud charge
  • Customer service
  • Does not work
Full refund
AFTER spending money on the no-no I find myself saying "no, no it doesn't work" it doesn't remove anything. and all it is- is a laser light that turns on when it turns on and that's all. now i get laser hair removal I spent 150 per treatment and haven't had to shave in...

I agree with you that it does NOT work but it is not a laser light, it is a wire that heats up and burns the hair.

I tried a lot of things with this it would not work at all on course hair. Fine hair and a lot of patience give about the same results as shaving.

West Bloomfield Township, Michigan

Positive Experience Review

*** glad I came here first I'm one happy hairy ***
Humble, Texas
Good quality

Hair Removal Review

I purchased No No thinking it would give me a clean and smooth hair removal experience. It wouldnt even completely remove peach fuzz! After purchasing the product I spoke to a rep and explained to them that it didn't work. The rep suggested I try it for at least 30 days and the removal of the hair should improve. Yeah right! Do not buy this product! It sucks!
Lawrenceville, Georgia

Refund Policy Review

I returned the nono in February of 2014. I have made several attempts to get my refund but get no response . NONE my name is Connie DeHart. c.dehart.7169@***.com. I am a single mom that is a lot of money lost.
Fort Worth, Texas
Problems with payment

No No Hair Removal - Hair Removal Device Review from Carneys Point, New Jersey

No no pro can eat a fat *** this things *** it's a rip off i would rather use a rusty knife then use this pile of junk. If you want the same results as the no no the buy a lighter for 50 cents and light it and burn the hairs off your self.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no!.

We'd like to let you know that we do not recommend using no!no! on your private parts or genitals.

These areas of the body are either curvy and/or have delicate skin, making it difficult to no!no! 100% safely. We do not recommend using no!no! in these areas because we consider your safety to be of the first priority.

We hope this helps.

no!no! Customer Service

@ anonymous #585823. Your comment is the funny review I have ever read.

I spit my kool aid and was tears...lmao.

Now I not to buy this product and after seeing it on ebay for 40 to 75 bucks. Amazon still pushing close to the 200 dollar mark..sick corporations and laws.

@PissedConsumer936458

Hi LMAO,

We'd like to let you know that most of the no!no! device being sold on Ebay are counterfeit.

This is also the reason why they can afford to sell such device at a very low price. We cannot guarantee any result by using those counterfeit no!no!s. They are also not covered by our triple money back guarantee and 1 year device warranty.

You may try purchasing via our website: www.nonopro.com and avail of our triple money back guarantee. This means that you can purchase no!no!, try it for at least 45 days.

If you are not satisfied with the results, you may return the product before the 60th day and we'll refund your purchase price, shipping and handling fee and the cost of returning the product.

Best Regards,

View more comments (2)
Carneys Point, New Jersey

Hair Removal Device Review

This thing DOES NOT WORK I cant believe they still advertise this piece of ***!!! Dont waste your hard earned money and time, like so many people have done.
Henderson, Kentucky