Show reviews that mention
hair money hair removal nono skin customer customer service device waste people
Filter review

Hair Removal Review

1.4
I purchased No No thinking it would give me a clean and smooth hair removal experience. It wouldnt even completely remove peach fuzz! After purchasing the product I spoke to a rep and explained to them that it didn't work. The rep suggested I try it for at least 30 days and the removal of the hair should improve. Yeah right! Do not buy this product! It sucks!
Lawrenceville, Georgia

Refund Policy Review

I returned the nono in February of 2014. I have made several attempts to get my refund but get no response . NONE my name is Connie DeHart. c.dehart.7169@gmail.com. I am a single mom that is a lot of money lost.
Fort Worth, Texas
Problems with payment

No No Hair Removal - Hair Removal Device Review from Carneys Point, New Jersey

No no pro can eat a fat *** this things *** it's a rip off i would rather use a rusty knife then use this pile of junk. If you want the same results as the no no the buy a lighter for 50 cents and light it and burn the hairs off your self.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no!.

We'd like to let you know that we do not recommend using no!no! on your private parts or genitals.

These areas of the body are either curvy and/or have delicate skin, making it difficult to no!no! 100% safely. We do not recommend using no!no! in these areas because we consider your safety to be of the first priority.

We hope this helps.

no!no! Customer Service

@ anonymous #585823. Your comment is the funny review I have ever read.

I spit my kool aid and was tears...lmao.

Now I not to buy this product and after seeing it on ebay for 40 to 75 bucks. Amazon still pushing close to the 200 dollar mark..sick corporations and laws.

@PissedConsumer936458

Hi LMAO,

We'd like to let you know that most of the no!no! device being sold on Ebay are counterfeit.

This is also the reason why they can afford to sell such device at a very low price. We cannot guarantee any result by using those counterfeit no!no!s. They are also not covered by our triple money back guarantee and 1 year device warranty.

You may try purchasing via our website: www.nonopro.com and avail of our triple money back guarantee. This means that you can purchase no!no!, try it for at least 45 days.

If you are not satisfied with the results, you may return the product before the 60th day and we'll refund your purchase price, shipping and handling fee and the cost of returning the product.

View more comments (2)
Carneys Point, New Jersey

Hair Removal Device Review

This thing DOES NOT WORK I cant believe they still advertise this piece of ***!!! Dont waste your hard earned money and time, like so many people have done.
Henderson, Kentucky
Not as described/ advertised

No No Hair Removal - Do not waste you time and money.

The no no is a rip off. It's a product that main purpose is to scam people. The no no only burns the hair on the surface therefore it never will stop the regrowth. The polishing pad works better then the no no because using it in rotation will break the hair off on the surface without burning your skin. Do not waste your money or believe that you will get your money back when you want to return it. They are probably making millions on the shipping and handling alone. This company should be banned from TV for outright lying. Maybe people should get together and sue this company for burns and false hopes.

Have been thinking about buying for a long time. So pleased I read reviews. I'll definitely not be purchasing.

@PissedConsumer934152

Hi evie06,

We understand your hesitation in purchasing no!no!

We'd like to let you know that there are also customers who have posted positive reviews for no!no!. These are the customers who have followed the instructions and have used the device for 4-6 weeks.

It takes time and patience to get the results from no!no! and this is also the reason why we are offering a triple money back guarantee for 60 days.

Our commitment to our customers is to provide them with a quality product to use for a full 60 days in order achieve professional hair removal results in the privacy of their own home. no!no!

is backed by our 60 day triple guarantee that begins the day you receive your package. Our triple guarantee means that if you have tried using no!no! for at least 45 days & no more than 60 days, and you are not satisfied, we will refund the full product price, shipping and handling charges and we will cover the costs for you to return your no!no!.

If you choose to return before you’ve used the unit for at least 45 days then we will still gladly refund your product price but the cost of postage to return is your responsibility.

We hope this helps.

Thanks, no!no! Customer Service

@Treyshawn

Guess what, no!no! Customer Service.

How dare you even respond to a customer with this bs. I tried the no!no! for 60 days, and am at the 73 day mark, that's 13 days past the deadline and you will NOT refund my money! This product is a complete and utter joke!

It does absolutely nothing but leave the room smelling like burnt hair, but nothing happens. Several people have tried it, and on different surfaces!

How dare you people offer something that is complete junk, then expect hard working people to pay hundreds of dollars and not refund their money. Where do you get off!

If your product worked and we took the time to get used to it, why would we return it!!

Why don't you do your research, you'll clearly see there are much more negative reviews than positive for this worthless product!

In my entire life I've never written a negative comment, or been so upset with a purchase that flat out did not work!

@PissedConsumer943672

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had issues in using no!no!.

We'd be glad to assist you with this problem. Can you provide us with your name and the last four digits of your phone number on the account so we can further check your account and reach out to you.

We are looking forward to help you fix this problem.

View more comments (3)

Other Product Review

Almost bought this product guess it wouldhave been a real nono .thank all foryour reviews
Richton Park, Illinois

No No Hair Removal Hair Remover Review

It took 21 days to get to me nd then the firstbtime I used t tge thermicon tip broke! And the horrible smell of burning hair!!!
Watson, Arkansas

No No Hair Removal - Hair Removal Device Review from Dublin, Dublin

It is *** tried for 3 months and it was brutal! I can't believe I spent so much money on it! Well my husband did! Hair on my face grew back!

Hi ashling.hickey3,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the results that you are expecting from no!no!. We'd like to hear more about your issue so we'll know how to help you further.

We have some questions for you and we hope you will answer it for us.

a) How frequently are you using your nono?

b)in which areas of the body are you trying to remove hair?

We are looking forward to talk to you soon and help you achieve the results.

Regards, no!no! Customer Service

Your hair is not going to just not grow back after one time it is over consistent use and it will grow back nothing will stop your hair from growing not even laser it just helps it grow back slower. Just keep using it as you would if you were shaving you will notice it growing much slower I only use mine about every 5-6 weeks now I love mine.

@PissedConsumer930354

Hi user 123,

We're glad to know that no!no! worked for you and we'd also like to thank you for sharing your no!no!

experience with us.

We totally agree with you that consistency is the key to get the results.

Happy nono-ing!

View more comments (2)
Dublin, Dublin

No No Hair Removal - Review about Hair Removal from Pretoria, Gauteng

2.3
I am sonja jones from south africa i also not happy with nono it dont work at all the produk onwer should not laid on the advertesment and said money back that is a lay i will tell every one my motto of the no no does it work :Big NoNo
Pretoria, Gauteng
Poor customer service
2.7
Here's what they're doing, what all these get rich quick commercial scams do and have been doing forever, they tell you money back guarantee if it doesn't work for you or don't like it no questions ask and they give you 60 days or whatever amount of days to return it,...

I want my money I don't like it

View more comments
Los Angeles, California
Poor customer service

No No Hair Removal - Don't buy No No

I am a male that bought into all the advertisement on the Hair removal system. I used it just as advertized and it flat did not work. I gave it time and even shaved and then used it over and over again and only smelled burnt hair. They warranty for 60 days but tell you you have to use for 90 days before you see results. It is false advertisement to me. Everytime I see it on TV I get sick to my stomach. Now they claim to have a more powerful on they sell. What happened to the money I spent on mine. Do I buy the new one and find out it doesn't work. I don't think so. I think they should be sued for false advertisement.

Mine arrived in totally sealed box but the small face tip was broken.

It didn't work either.

Just smell of burnt hair. Total ***.

Buyer beware. Of course it doesn't work.

Is Gillette out of business! Think before you buy. Hahaha.

Yup a sucker IS born every minute! Dopes!

@PissedConsumer941245

Hi,

We understand that razors can also help in removing unwanted hair however using a razor can cause razor burn, ingrown hair and cuts. On the other hand, consistent use of the no!no!

has shown to reduce hair regrowth and what does come back may be finer and thinner. There are a lot of advantages in using no!no! and you can check them by visiting this website: https://www.nonopro.com/pro_p3/advantage.aspx. Should you need help in using no!no!, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks a lot

@Treyshawn

It doesn't work. I've been using it for about 2 weeks on upper lip.

It says go over 3-4 times when using it. It arrived with small tip broken so I'm using the bigger one.

All you smell is burnt hair. It isn't fit for purpose.

It doesn't do what you say in advertising. Someone should be doing something this company.

I followed all instructions to the letter as I really wanted it to work.

I'm disgusted I didn't read reviews before buying.

@PissedConsumer969712

Hello,

We're so sorry if you were disappointed with your no!no! device.

We'd also like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We have 2 suggestions for you.

1) We recommend in our literature that new users do not automatically go to use no!no! on their face until you get the technique down so you don't experience any discomfort.

2) If you're going to use no!no! on your face, we recommend using the narrow Thermicon tip. We understand that it was broken when it arrived so please call our Customer Service Department to have it replaced for free.

You may contact them at 01.696.8276. Thank you so much.

Hi there,

We'd like to apologize if you didn't get the result that you're expecting from no!no!.

We can assure you that no!no!

is an effective device and it has been clinically proven to remove unwanted hair. We just have some questions for us to know what seems to be the problem.

a) How long and how frequent have you used no!no!?

b) Where are you using it on your body?

We are looking forward to talk to you soon and help you get your no!no! back to work.

@Treyshawn

Wow... with the complaints I've seen so far and now only on 15, it looks like their answers are boiler-plate. In my opinion and interpretation is that the company already anticipates consumers to have problems and want to sound sympathetic to the consumer but its already too late.

@PissedConsumer952258

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback however our primary concern is to help our customers get the results from using no!no!. We want to make sure that they are satisfied with our products.

If they're not, we are here to assist them with their returns, if within the trial period.

At Radiancy, we believe with after sales support.

Hope this helps.

View more comments (7)
Fairfield, California
Cons
  • Does not work
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

No No Hair Removal - Load of ***

Got one a year ago and don't use it. Doesn't remove any hair at all. $200.00 is a lot to pay for something you can't use. I tell everyone I know not to buy one, wish I could reach more people. Maybe I will look into doing that this year. And I have to type 100 words. Not as many as I want but at least 100 or my message will not go through. My NoNo is junk, has never worked, it's absolute ***, biggest mistake ever buying one. Maybe I got one which has something wrong with it, maybe some of them work.

Hi there,

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We know how frustrating it is to buy a product that you can't use.

We hope you can allow us to help you get your no!no! back to work.

We just have few questions so we'll know how we can proceed.

a) For how many days/weeks/months did you use no!no!?

b) How frequent did you use it?

c) In which part of your body did you use no!no!? Should there be a problem with your device, we'll be glad to get an approval from our Corporate Department and have it replaced for you. We hope that you will still give no!no!

a chance.

Fallbrook, California
Cons
  • Does not work
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

No No Hair Removal - This gadget does not work

I bought a Nono on line and it was delivered promptly. It cost a lot. I tried to make it work and was sure that I must be doing something wrong as the adverts on TV were so persuasive. Eventually after no success I contacted the help line. I paid further money and was sent a replacement. This ALSO did not work. Every time I passed the Nono over skin, a red light came on and it stopped working. Please do not waste your money on a rubbish product. I regret buying a Nono and feel that I have been cheatedi do not believe it has removed a single hair

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had trouble in using no!no!. Don't worry because we're here to help.

The red light will turn on if you are not gliding properly.

This is a built-in safeguard to ensure proper treatment. Turn the unit off and then back on. Now, begin treatment again, making sure you glide in one smooth, non-stop motion. As a suggestion, you may practice using no!no!

on a flat surface like a table. If you see a steady blue light & the tips stays down while in motion, you have mastered the no!no! glide. Hope this helps.

Should you have questions, please let us know.

Thank you!

Maidenhead, Windsor And Maidenhead

No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review from Norwalk, Connecticut

2.3
Wife bought pro did not work sent back under return policy no no or post office lost return no no said tough! Out $400!!! So it's NO NO to no no!!!!!!!

It's never the company's fault the post office lost your return. That would mean the receiving company would be taking responsibility for ensuring that the customer filled out the return shipping paperwork correctly etc which, from the standpoint of someone who has worked in Customer Service for several years, is ludicrous.

Post Offices lose packages all the time. That's why they offer insurance.

Hi there,

We're sorry if you've had a bad experience with no!no!.

Refunds on no!no! orders cannot be issued without a Return Material Authorization number (called an RMA#) and without returning ALL of the products you would like to return from your order.

Please be sure to include ALL of the items in your return, even if opened. If you have send us back the package, please provide us with any proof of return such as the tracking number so we can issue you a full product refund.

Hope this helps.

no!no! Customer Service

You wouldn't have gotten a refund. I went thro the company itself and the Ali Express website who poses as one of their approved sponsors.

This product does not work. When complain to company who makes it, they read scripted lines of ***.

When complain to unapproved sponsor of product they don't respond at all. They let you submit complaint and it makes it seem official, but they don't respond to documented and pictures of redness and stubble or hairs full grown and not removed.

@PissedConsumer932520

Hi Anita,

We're sorry to hear about your issue. We'd like to let you know that we don't have any authorized resellers on Aliexpress.

We highly recommend buying our no!no!

products on our website or from any authorized resellers, which you can found here: https://www.my-no-no.com/retail.aspx.

View more comments (3)
Norwalk, Connecticut

No No Hair Removal

I have tried No No hair removal gadget to get rid of my unwanted hairs around legs and chest but didn't get desired results at beginning and after few weeks of use I come to know about the proper guide and instructions about the usage at http://howtonono.com and it makes life easier.... Now I'm using my No No properly and much satisfactory about the results. Not much impressive as laser hair removal but however good in hair removing machines with medium level of budget and convenience to use. I would prefer it for small area usage and only if you can bear the smell of burns.

Hi there,

We'd like to thank you for the positive feedback. We really appreciate you visiting our website for tips and tricks in using no!no!

Also, we understand that the smell of a no!no!

treatment is not pleasant, it is a sign that it is working properly. You may try aromatic candles or potpourri to help cover the smell. Applying no!no! Smooth skin lotion after use will not only keep skin moisturized and smooth, it will also help to mask the unpleasant burnt hair smell.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

All the Best,