filters
city:
product:

Hair Removal Review

1.5
I purchased No No thinking it would give me a clean and smooth hair removal experience. It wouldnt even completely remove peach fuzz! After purchasing the product I spoke to a rep and explained to them that it didn't work. The rep suggested I try it for at least 30 days and the removal of the hair should improve. Yeah right! Do not buy this product! It sucks!

Refund Policy Review

No No Hair Removal
I returned the nono in February of 2014. I have made several attempts to get my refund but get no response . NONE my name is Connie DeHart. c.dehart.7169@gmail.com. I am a single mom that is a lot of money lost.

Hair Removal Device Review

No No Hair Removal
This thing DOES NOT WORK I cant believe they still advertise this piece of ***!!! Dont waste your hard earned money and time, like so many people have done.

Other Product Review

No No Hair Removal
Almost bought this product guess it wouldhave been a real nono .thank all foryour reviews

No No Hair Removal Hair Remover Review

No No Hair Removal
It took 21 days to get to me nd then the firstbtime I used t tge thermicon tip broke! And the horrible smell of burning hair!!!

No No Hair Removal - Review about Hair Removal from Pretoria, Gauteng

2.0
I am sonja jones from south africa i also not happy with nono it dont work at all the produk onwer should not laid on the advertesment and said money back that is a lay i will tell every one my motto of the no no does it work :Big NoNo

Trial Product Review

5.0
hi my name adran martin im trying to get a no no machine for 60 trial when im filling the form in it asking for £75 and it says 60 trial im not happy with that can u sort it out for me please

Hair Removal Device Review

1.5
BAD product. Really wanted NoNo. Dont see well. NoNo 3 does not work Customer service basically called me a liar and insisted they diagnose the "problem" over the phone. I'm contacting my credit card company. Do not buy. I lost $358.00.

Falsely Advertised Product Review

No No Hair Removal
Nono didn't work. Falsely advertised.

Nonworking Product Review

No No Hair Removal
Does not work waste of money

No No Hair Removal
Just say no to no no, I bought this after seeing the commercial on TV and it's not worth the money or time at all, I tried shaving my leg hairs which aren't even thick for 30 min and it did nothing but burn my skin... The price they charge for this worthless piece of junk is outrageous! I will just stick to my razor or wax they don't cost hundreds and burn the *** out of my skin.

No No Hair Removal Hair Remover Review

No No Hair Removal
I found this nono hair remover load of rubbish It works on fine hair but the thing is mine doesn't work properly now so paid all that money for something I can't use now not good especially as it cost such a lot

No No Hair Removal
I have the no no and it's a joke... I'm REALLY disappointed because it simply doesn't work on legs, underarms, bikini area, etc... The reason why I purchased it was for these areas.

Invalid Company Address Review

No No Hair Removal
I've tried to contact you using email address listed but keeps coming up invalid address

Useful Reviews Review

No No Hair Removal
Hi I was going to purchase a no no hair for my 20 year old don for Christmas this year but after readind the reviews I won't be getting him that ever . Thanks for the honest reviews you axed me from wasting my money.

Dangerous Product Review

No No Hair Removal
burn your fac leave scars and leave scars and burn marks

No No Hair Removal
The NoNo! Hair removal is just that. A NONO!! It does NOT WORK, it barely removed ANY hair and just let off a foul smell. Save yourself the money, and don't purchase this product. I gave it countless tries, giving it the benefit of the doubt, and it still failed to work. This product is just a hunk of ***.

No No Hair Removal
U are all probably right because my dad was trying get me that and I said it doesn't work and it will hurt because I seen the reviews so thanks

Money Refund Review

#520732
I bought the no no system AND They Conned into buying a bunch of extra heads it did not work at all . All no no did was burn the *** out of my skin so I returned it within the money back guarantee time I was told that whey would refund my money they did no such thing and kept the machine so I was out of a lot of money and no product what a way to do business thanks for the ripoff

Hair Removal Product Review

No No Hair Removal
I purchased a no no hair removal , and IT DOES NOT WORK it only burns the top of the hair , and it takes a very long time , it's not a clean shave AT all and you still have to shave afterwards . My hair returns in just a couple of days , I tried to return the product , but had absolutely no luck at all PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THOSE SCAMERS

Battery Change Review

No No Hair Removal
My wife bought a No No, she liked it. After 1year,the battery will not hold a. charge. I called the company, spoke with Tony, I was told they don't repair and can't supply a new battery. She then said, throw it away and buy a new one. I ask to speak to a supervisor and was told one will call me next week. Very poor consumer relations.

Lawsuit Review

No No Hair Removal
looking onto a law suit. Small blonde facial hair to MORE facial hair with some hard black growth And I now need it resolved. It has effected my self esteem and social life WARNING