Do not waste you time and money.

The no no is a rip off. It's a product that main purpose is to scam people. The no no only burns the hair on the surface therefore it never will stop the regrowth. The polishing pad works better then the no no because using it in rotation will break the hair off on the surface without burning your skin. Do not waste your money or believe that you will get your money back when you want to return it. They are probably making millions on the shipping and handling alone. This company should be banned from TV for outright lying. Maybe people should get together and sue this company for burns and false hopes.

Have been thinking about buying for a long time. So pleased I read reviews. I'll definitely not be purchasing.

@PissedConsumer934152

Hi evie06,

We understand your hesitation in purchasing no!no!

We'd like to let you know that there are also customers who have posted positive reviews for no!no!. These are the customers who have followed the instructions and have used the device for 4-6 weeks.

It takes time and patience to get the results from no!no! and this is also the reason why we are offering a triple money back guarantee for 60 days.

Our commitment to our customers is to provide them with a quality product to use for a full 60 days in order achieve professional hair removal results in the privacy of their own home. no!no!

is backed by our 60 day triple guarantee that begins the day you receive your package. Our triple guarantee means that if you have tried using no!no! for at least 45 days & no more than 60 days, and you are not satisfied, we will refund the full product price, shipping and handling charges and we will cover the costs for you to return your no!no!.

If you choose to return before you’ve used the unit for at least 45 days then we will still gladly refund your product price but the cost of postage to return is your responsibility.

We hope this helps.

Thanks, no!no! Customer Service

@Treyshawn Nug

Guess what, no!no! Customer Service.

How dare you even respond to a customer with this bs. I tried the no!no! for 60 days, and am at the 73 day mark, that's 13 days past the deadline and you will NOT refund my money! This product is a complete and utter joke!

It does absolutely nothing but leave the room smelling like burnt hair, but nothing happens. Several people have tried it, and on different surfaces!

How dare you people offer something that is complete junk, then expect hard working people to pay hundreds of dollars and not refund their money. Where do you get off!

If your product worked and we took the time to get used to it, why would we return it!!

Why don't you do your research, you'll clearly see there are much more negative reviews than positive for this worthless product!

In my entire life I've never written a negative comment, or been so upset with a purchase that flat out did not work!

@PissedConsumer943672

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had issues in using no!no!.

We'd be glad to assist you with this problem. Can you provide us with your name and the last four digits of your phone number on the account so we can further check your account and reach out to you.

We are looking forward to help you fix this problem.

View more comments (3)

Other Product Review

Almost bought this product guess it wouldhave been a real nono .thank all foryour reviews
Richton Park, Illinois

No No Hair Removal Hair Remover Review

It took 21 days to get to me nd then the firstbtime I used t tge thermicon tip broke! And the horrible smell of burning hair!!!
Watson, Arkansas

No No Hair Removal - Hair Removal Device Review from Dublin, Dublin

It is *** tried for 3 months and it was brutal! I can't believe I spent so much money on it! Well my husband did! Hair on my face grew back!

Hi ashling.hickey3,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the results that you are expecting from no!no!. We'd like to hear more about your issue so we'll know how to help you further.

We have some questions for you and we hope you will answer it for us.

a) How frequently are you using your nono?

b)in which areas of the body are you trying to remove hair?

We are looking forward to talk to you soon and help you achieve the results.

Regards, no!no! Customer Service

Your hair is not going to just not grow back after one time it is over consistent use and it will grow back nothing will stop your hair from growing not even laser it just helps it grow back slower. Just keep using it as you would if you were shaving you will notice it growing much slower I only use mine about every 5-6 weeks now I love mine.

@PissedConsumer930354

Hi user 123,

We're glad to know that no!no! worked for you and we'd also like to thank you for sharing your no!no!

experience with us.

We totally agree with you that consistency is the key to get the results.

Happy nono-ing!

View more comments (2)
Dublin, Dublin

Review about Hair Removal from Pretoria, Gauteng

I am sonja jones from south africa i also not happy with nono it dont work at all the produk onwer should not laid on the advertesment and said money back that is a lay i will tell every one my motto of the no no does it work :Big NoNo
Pretoria, Gauteng
Poor customer service
Here's what they're doing, what all these get rich quick commercial scams do and have been doing forever, they tell you money back guarantee if it doesn't work for you or don't like it no questions ask and they give you 60 days or whatever amount of days to return it,...

I want my money I don't like it

View more comments
Los Angeles, California
Poor customer service

Don't buy No No

I am a male that bought into all the advertisement on the Hair removal system. I used it just as advertized and it flat did not work. I gave it time and even shaved and then used it over and over again and only smelled burnt hair. They warranty for 60 days but tell you you have to use for 90 days before you see results. It is false advertisement to me. Everytime I see it on TV I get sick to my stomach. Now they claim to have a more powerful on they sell. What happened to the money I spent on mine. Do I buy the new one and find out it doesn't work. I don't think so. I think they should be sued for false advertisement.

Mine arrived in totally sealed box but the small face tip was broken.

It didn't work either.

Just smell of burnt hair. Total ***.

Buyer beware. Of course it doesn't work.

Is Gillette out of business! Think before you buy. Hahaha.

Yup a sucker IS born every minute! Dopes!

@PissedConsumer941245

Hi,

We understand that razors can also help in removing unwanted hair however using a razor can cause razor burn, ingrown hair and cuts. On the other hand, consistent use of the no!no!

has shown to reduce hair regrowth and what does come back may be finer and thinner. There are a lot of advantages in using no!no! and you can check them by visiting this website: https://www.nonopro.com/pro_p3/advantage.aspx. Should you need help in using no!no!, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks a lot

@Treyshawn Nug

It doesn't work. I've been using it for about 2 weeks on upper lip.

It says go over 3-4 times when using it. It arrived with small tip broken so I'm using the bigger one.

All you smell is burnt hair. It isn't fit for purpose.

It doesn't do what you say in advertising. Someone should be doing something this company.

I followed all instructions to the letter as I really wanted it to work.

I'm disgusted I didn't read reviews before buying.

@PissedConsumer969712

Hello,

We're so sorry if you were disappointed with your no!no! device.

We'd also like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We have 2 suggestions for you.

1) We recommend in our literature that new users do not automatically go to use no!no! on their face until you get the technique down so you don't experience any discomfort.

2) If you're going to use no!no! on your face, we recommend using the narrow Thermicon tip. We understand that it was broken when it arrived so please call our Customer Service Department to have it replaced for free.

You may contact them at 01.696.8276. Thank you so much.

Hi there,

We'd like to apologize if you didn't get the result that you're expecting from no!no!.

We can assure you that no!no!

is an effective device and it has been clinically proven to remove unwanted hair. We just have some questions for us to know what seems to be the problem.

a) How long and how frequent have you used no!no!?

b) Where are you using it on your body?

We are looking forward to talk to you soon and help you get your no!no! back to work.

@Treyshawn Nug

Wow... with the complaints I've seen so far and now only on 15, it looks like their answers are boiler-plate. In my opinion and interpretation is that the company already anticipates consumers to have problems and want to sound sympathetic to the consumer but its already too late.

@PissedConsumer952258

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback however our primary concern is to help our customers get the results from using no!no!. We want to make sure that they are satisfied with our products.

If they're not, we are here to assist them with their returns, if within the trial period.

At Radiancy, we believe with after sales support.

Hope this helps.

View more comments (7)
Fairfield, California
Cons
  • Does not work
Full refund

Load of ***

Got one a year ago and don't use it. Doesn't remove any hair at all. $200.00 is a lot to pay for something you can't use. I tell everyone I know not to buy one, wish I could reach more people. Maybe I will look into doing that this year. And I have to type 100 words. Not as many as I want but at least 100 or my message will not go through. My NoNo is junk, has never worked, it's absolute ***, biggest mistake ever buying one. Maybe I got one which has something wrong with it, maybe some of them work.

Hi there,

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We know how frustrating it is to buy a product that you can't use.

We hope you can allow us to help you get your no!no! back to work.

We just have few questions so we'll know how we can proceed.

a) For how many days/weeks/months did you use no!no!?

b) How frequent did you use it?

c) In which part of your body did you use no!no!? Should there be a problem with your device, we'll be glad to get an approval from our Corporate Department and have it replaced for you. We hope that you will still give no!no!

a chance.

Fallbrook, California
Cons
  • Does not work
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

This gadget does not work

I bought a Nono on line and it was delivered promptly. It cost a lot. I tried to make it work and was sure that I must be doing something wrong as the adverts on TV were so persuasive. Eventually after no success I contacted the help line. I paid further money and was sent a replacement. This ALSO did not work. Every time I passed the Nono over skin, a red light came on and it stopped working. Please do not waste your money on a rubbish product. I regret buying a Nono and feel that I have been cheatedi do not believe it has removed a single hair

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had trouble in using no!no!. Don't worry because we're here to help.

The red light will turn on if you are not gliding properly.

This is a built-in safeguard to ensure proper treatment. Turn the unit off and then back on. Now, begin treatment again, making sure you glide in one smooth, non-stop motion. As a suggestion, you may practice using no!no!

on a flat surface like a table. If you see a steady blue light & the tips stays down while in motion, you have mastered the no!no! glide. Hope this helps.

Should you have questions, please let us know.

Thank you!

Maidenhead, Windsor And Maidenhead

No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review from Norwalk, Connecticut

Wife bought pro did not work sent back under return policy no no or post office lost return no no said tough! Out $400!!! So it's NO NO to no no!!!!!!!

It's never the company's fault the post office lost your return. That would mean the receiving company would be taking responsibility for ensuring that the customer filled out the return shipping paperwork correctly etc which, from the standpoint of someone who has worked in Customer Service for several years, is ludicrous.

Post Offices lose packages all the time. That's why they offer insurance.

Hi there,

We're sorry if you've had a bad experience with no!no!.

Refunds on no!no! orders cannot be issued without a Return Material Authorization number (called an RMA#) and without returning ALL of the products you would like to return from your order.

Please be sure to include ALL of the items in your return, even if opened. If you have send us back the package, please provide us with any proof of return such as the tracking number so we can issue you a full product refund.

Hope this helps.

no!no! Customer Service

You wouldn't have gotten a refund. I went thro the company itself and the Ali Express website who poses as one of their approved sponsors.

This product does not work. When complain to company who makes it, they read scripted lines of ***.

When complain to unapproved sponsor of product they don't respond at all. They let you submit complaint and it makes it seem official, but they don't respond to documented and pictures of redness and stubble or hairs full grown and not removed.

@PissedConsumer932520

Hi Anita,

We're sorry to hear about your issue. We'd like to let you know that we don't have any authorized resellers on Aliexpress.

We highly recommend buying our no!no!

products on our website or from any authorized resellers, which you can found here: https://www.my-no-no.com/retail.aspx.

View more comments (3)
Norwalk, Connecticut

No No Hair Removal

I have tried No No hair removal gadget to get rid of my unwanted hairs around legs and chest but didn't get desired results at beginning and after few weeks of use I come to know about the proper guide and instructions about the usage at http://howtonono.com and it makes life easier.... Now I'm using my No No properly and much satisfactory about the results. Not much impressive as laser hair removal but however good in hair removing machines with medium level of budget and convenience to use. I would prefer it for small area usage and only if you can bear the smell of burns.

Hi there,

We'd like to thank you for the positive feedback. We really appreciate you visiting our website for tips and tricks in using no!no!

Also, we understand that the smell of a no!no!

treatment is not pleasant, it is a sign that it is working properly. You may try aromatic candles or potpourri to help cover the smell. Applying no!no! Smooth skin lotion after use will not only keep skin moisturized and smooth, it will also help to mask the unpleasant burnt hair smell.

Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

All the Best,

Good customer service

No No Hair Removal - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from North Versailles, Pennsylvania

I love it. It took awhile for the hair to actually not grow back so it sucked in the beginning but now I'm like super happy :)

So I got the no-no for Christmas this year after wanting it for a while now, however one of the thermicon wires on the larger blade already broke after only the second time of using it which is pretty disappointing and discouraging because I don't think it should have broke or needed to be replaced this early on after only using it for the second time. This has me scared that the no-no may not be everything it's cracked up to be so I'm a little worried.

@PissedConsumer922775

Hi Volleycrazy33,

It is really disappointing to be in that situation. We all deserve to have a device which is in an excellent working condition.

While we ensure quality control on all of our products, we also provide 1 year warranty for the devices and parts.

This implies the revision and replacement of parts free of charge within the one year warranty period. The manufacturer will fix your device unless they see that it needs to be replaced, in which case they will send a new product, free of charge. When using your warranty, call customer service at 1 (888) 525-7580 and send your device, along with the original receipt or invoice to the given address.

Full warranty details will be included with your order.

Hi there,

Thanks for the positive feedback. We are happy to know that no!no!

has worked for you. Keep on using no!no! for a more long lasting result. For more tips and tricks in using no!no!, we suggest you visit our website at www.howtonono.com.

Happy no!no!-ing

Thanks,

View more comments (2)
North Versailles, Pennsylvania
Good quality

Trial Product Review

hi my name adran martin im trying to get a no no machine for 60 trial when im filling the form in it asking for £75 and it says 60 trial im not happy with that can u sort it out for me please
Liverpool, England
Problems with payment

The product DOES not work period. the reason it must be called no no. i as a woman have a medical problem causing me to grow a beard. i called with issues during the 60 days and you led me on tfy this

No hair removed I thought my dream had come true. What a waste of money that could have gone for medications.it DoD not remove hair it burned out the head of the machine. I have never beenso sad or felt so used by a company in my life now I'm back to not going any where because I have to shave first. If I didn't I would look like a man. You lied you led me on through the 60 days then fwhen I called you said it was too late . Thanks for nothing but the loss of money.

Hi there, I also have a medical condition that causes me to grow facial hair, I know how embarrassing it can be. However, I want to encourage you to not feel ashamed, live your life to the fullest girl.

#919574

Hi there,

We're sorry to know about your experience in using no!no!. We truly understand how you feel and we'd like to thank you for bringing that to our attention.

We would like to let you know that no!no!

works on science of heat using the concept of Thermicon Technology. It is a clinically-proven process however it takes time and patience before you can see the result. We recommend using no!no! for 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks.

This is also the reason why we have a triple money back guarantee since we want our customers to experience using no!no! for at least 45 days so they'll see the results. We highly suggest visiting our website for tips and tricks in using no!no!: www.howtonono.com. We hope that you will still give no!no!

a chance to do the work for you and get a positive result.

#920698
@Treyshawn Nug

Yep if they feel so bad, give her the money back.

@Treyshawn Nug

Give the lady her money back!

@PissedConsumer922879

Hi Deisel,

I understand your concern. Trust me when I say that the purpose of our presence in this website is to help the customers and provide customer satisfaction.

Currently, there's not much that we can do because we're also waiting for her to respond. We would need to get her order information for us to review her account and help her. We fulfill our promise of 60-day triple money back guarantee provided that our customers will follow the return process. Hopefully, she'll get back to us so we can assist her.

Again, thanks for your concern.

View more comments (4)
Portland, Oregon
Full refund

My is not removing any facial hair upper lip chin side burns

I use it and brush attachment and no hair in them and no hair removed from my face. I call myself buy the top of line one. What a waste of money. Iam spending more to have my face waxed, the purchase of no no to save money.I pull in wall outlet put cord in bottom of machine and press button to turn on. I roll it back and forth and no hair remove just make the noisy the blue light is on. I roll it will larger attachment for sideburns and brush to see if any hair in it none. Not removing any hair, I charged it on major credit card if someone can't help I will take it up with them.
#919582

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the result that you've expected from no!no! and we'd like to thank you for letting us know about it.

Don't worry, we're here to help.

When the blue light is on, it simply means that you are doing it right and no!no! is doing its job. However, if you are using no!no! on your face then you need to use the Thermicon™ Tips for Small & Sensitive Area.

This Thermicon tip is only compatible with the no!no! 8800 series and can be used for treating small, curved and sensitive areas( like the face, underarms, knees, elbows and bikini line). No!No! uses heat to treat your unwanted facial hair so hair should be burnt and crystallized and buffing needs to be done afterwards.

We suggest you visit our tips and tricks page for more information on how to use your no!no!.

Our website is www.howtonono.com

We hope this helps and we'd love to hear about your progress.

All the Best,