No No Hair Removal Reviews

Show reviews that mention
hair money hair removal nono skin customer customer service device people removal
Filter review

NoNo is a NO NO

I purchased the NoNo thinking it would help. Well it didn't work. Have of my hair would not come off with it. I still had to shave after. Tried underarms cause severe rash. Call and complained. They said it had only been a couple of weeks give it longer to work. Didn't understand that but I did. After 30 days called again to complain. They said they could give my money back after returning item. I sent back the item but I never got my refund. I kept calling and finally after 4 months and lots of phone calls and complaints I got a refund. Was it for the full price, NO, it was for a portion because they said I had used it for too long for a full refund. I don't understand that one. Don't buy it, DOESN"T WORK and they will RIP YOU OFF>

I know longer have my order information. It was all lost in a flood.

I received a refund from you at the time put it was only a partial refund. I did not get a return label for sending or a full refund as it says.

It did not work and I did not get a full refund that was they complaint.

@Atara

Hi kassiesmom08,

Thanks for responding. We'd like to check your account further and see why you only received a partial refund.

Please send us your complete name and contact number so we can take a look at your account.

We are looking forward to help you.

#931964

My name was Jefferson then and location was Afton NY

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with no!no! and we are thankful for informing us about it.

We'd like to review your account and check how we can help you further.

If you issue has not been resolved yet, please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you.

We are looking forward to help you further.

#920463
@Treyshawn

It would have been under Jefferson in Afton NY it was back in 2012 or 2011 not sure what but I was denied a full refund from your company.

View more comments (4)
Product
No No Hair Removal Hair Remover
Cons
  • Does not work

No No Hair Removal - Hair Removal Device Review from Port Arthur, Texas

The no no does not work I have had it for a month and I get better results from shaving I want my money back.

I tried no no and it doesn't work you smell hair burning. for what it cost it should do a better job.

it sting my face it really not a good thing to use on your face. it doesn't remove the hair i want all my money back please thank

@PissedConsumer921000

Hi there,

We're sorry to know that you didn't get the result that you have expected from no!no!

If you have ordered from our website or from an authorized retailer, you may call our Customer Service Department at 1.888.525.7580 or email them at cs@trynono.com. They would be willing to assist you with your return.

Best Regards,

View more comments (1)
Port Arthur, Texas
Damaged or defective

The no no is a definite no no from me

the no no doesnt do what it is claimed it will do as described on all the tv advertisements it is a useless piece of junk and not worth the money other hair removing products have a better and more effective regime. i would never recommend this appliance to anyone. the customer service team are a complete waste of space, once they have received your money they do not want to be bothered with any complaints that you may have so in two words the no no is definitely a no no from me no no no no no no

Hi,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the result from nono and we thank you for bringing that to our attention.

No!no!

works on science of Thermicon Technology and it takes time and patience for you to see the results. At an average, customers can see the results in 4-6 weeks of using nono for 2 to 3 times per week. We have some questions for you to check how we can help you get the results.

a) What nono model/thermicon tip are you using?

b) In which part of the body are you using nono?

c) How long have you been using nono? d) How frequent have you used nono?

We are looking forward to talk to you and help you resolve your issue.

All the Best, no!no! Customer Service

Birmingham, England
Cons
  • Does not work
  • Product itself

No No Hair Removal - Exfoliating Product Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

THING broke beforê 60warrantyi was up. THERE exfoliating process running sandpaper over my face is nuts. NOW brokê again the red light stays on does nothing. THEY tell me they wont fix it cause they did not get last payment.my bank seêms to agree.i had to get card changed. IHAD to go to hospitol. I remember acomplainig thart rip-offs no-no got thier money for thier piece of crap.and if i didnt pay them why did they fix 1st time.diane goldman 267-251-**** cutecatlover84@***.com

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with nono and we're glad that you've informed us about it.

We'd like to review your account and check how we can help you in replacing your broken nono. If your issue has not been resolved yet, please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you.

We are looking forward to talk to you soon.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Damaged or defective

I can say don't buy this product

Hello guys my name is Harry I have worst experience with nono hair removal.this is all ***.thermo just the small heater spring just burns your hair that's all nothing else,second days you can see your hair back again my experience I would say don't buy it,just wasting money it cost a lot worthless product,., b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

Hi Harry,

We're sorry to hear that you've had this issue in using your no!no! and we thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We want to help you get the result that you've expected. Hence, please answer these questions in order for us to help you further.

How long have you been using your no!no!?

In which part of the body are you using your no!no!?

If you have just started using no!no!, we'd like to let you know that it takes time and patience to see the results. In fact, the average period that people start to see long lasting results is around 4-6 weeks.

We would suggest using the no!no! for a couple of weeks more and you'll see the difference.

Also, please visit our website www.howtonono.com for how-to videos in using your no!no!.

Sincerely, no!no! Customer Service

Chico, California

Not a Good Company to work with

I just got RIPPED OFF by NO NO. I thought I would try "FREE" the product, so I ordered it - after trying it EVERY day on only a couple of face hairs for 2 weeks with NO removal - I decided to return the product - only to find out - it cost me $20. for shipping and handling then when I got my visa bill I have been hit with another fee of $18.08 for exchange rate - which I ordered this DAM product in Canada (Bolton, Ontario) DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND MAJOR DOLLARS with NO results. Also the total on my visa was $379.35 - so don't believe them when they tell you it will cost less ! ! ! I was quoted $324.00

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with no!no! and we are thankful that you have brought it to our attention.

We'd love to assist you resolve your problem.

Please send us an email at cs@trynono.com and include your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you. We'll review your account and see how we can help you further.

We are looking forward for your response.

Toronto, Ontario
Full refund

Appaling customer service, not worth the money

I bought a No No Hair Removal 8800 in March 2014 which has never worked properly. On contact with the skin it burns and you have to go over the area of hair several times before hair is removed, which makes the burns even worse. I can't turn the machine off which makes it even more frustrating. After numerous attempts to make it work and lots of burns I decided to take advantage of the manufacturers warranty and send the item back for repair or replacement. Surprise, surprise, however, I was told by the No No customer services that unless I bought the item from them the warranty was not valid. I purchased the item on Ebay brand new unopened with all the paperwork intact. I told them so but at no avail, so my No No will end up in the bin!!! Thanks a lot No No, will I come back to you again or recommend you to anyone? No No!!!!

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you had this experience with your no!no! and we are thankful you brought it to our attention.

Our goal is to improve our customer experience, and this helps us to work with our team.

We understand your disappointment and rest assured that your safety is our concern. We'd like to let you know that we are unable to accept replacement from an unauthorized distributors because we cannot check if it's authentic or defective. However, we'd like to help you on how to use your no!no! and still take advantage of its benefits.

You can visit our website - www.howtonono.com and it will provide you some tips and tricks on how to properly use your no!no!.

If you have further questions on how to use your no!no!, you can reach out to our UK Customer Service 0344 482 5089 and they will certainly help you.

no!no! Customer Service

Blame screwbay not no no since they fidnt sell it yo you.

@PissedConsumer901011

Except I haven't read a single good review on the product, not one real person has had positive results, so it's probably safe to blame the actual product and not eBay. I jujust saw a commercial and according to the actor it works right away, so why do they then tell you to keep using it for 4+ weeks? Sounds like a heap to me.

@PissedConsumer916036

Hi Rinna,

Thank you for informing us about your issue with no!no! device.

We truly understand your hesitation in using the product.

There are a lot of positive online feedback and review for no!no! from customers who have used the device as instructed. No!no! is an effective product provided that it's being used properly.

Our device uses the Science of Thermicon Technology which uses heat to treat unwanted hair. Burns can be prevented if it's used properly.

No!no! removes unwanted hair right away however we are recommending continuous treatment to ensure a more effective and long lasting result.

This is the reason why we are providing a 60-day money back guarantee to allow our customers make the most of the no!no! hair removal device.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

View more comments (3)
London, England
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Product itself

Sore ***

I like to be free of hair all over so I tried using the no no on my *** with disastrous results. It felt like someone had kicked my *** repeatedly. The pain was unbearable, I could not intercourse for a week. It did eventually remove the hair and I had hopes that the next time I used it would not be as painful but I was wrong. Not suitable for use on male genitals but I cannot speak for women. I have not tries returning it but will probably sell it on Craig s List if anyone is interested just don't use it on your private area.

Hi there,

We're sorry you've had that experience in using no!no!. We'd like to inform you that it is not advisable to use no!no!

on the genitals or ***. These areas of the body are either curvy and/or have delicate skin, making it difficult to no!no! 100% safely. We do not recommend using no!no!

in these areas because we consider your safety to be of the first priority.

If you have questions in using your no!no!, we suggest visiting this website: http://www.trynono.com/intl1/faq.aspx

no!no! Customer Service

Buy it second hand from you after you have been rubbing your *** and balls with it? Lmao

read the website, it says not suitable for those area's, cant believe you tried it again

I dont think anyone will buy it after its been on your nuts

@PissedConsumer896858

Probably gonna be shady and not tell them that.... If someone buys something like this out of box used, they deserve to run someone else's nuts on their body.

Gross.

Want my old razor blade!? Nail clippers?

View more comments (4)
Toronto, Ontario

Hair Removal Device Review

BAD product. Really wanted NoNo. Dont see well. NoNo 3 does not work Customer service basically called me a liar and insisted they diagnose the "problem" over the phone. I'm contacting my credit card company. Do not buy. I lost $358.00.
Bumpass, Virginia

Ordered earlier 2014. I am a mature woman with a hairy face.

Product arrive at great expense. I've used it regularly with very little success. I wish I'd never wasted my money. The reason I wanted one was because I have substantial facial hair. I saw this as a way to maintain the facial hair and avoid having to go to salons. When I discussed my needs with one of your consultants, she recommended that I upgrade to a more expensive version (think men use it) which should solve my problem. It does remove the very fine hair on my lip and some areas but not the hairs on and around my chin which is the very reason I wanted it.

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing no!no! to help you with your facial hair problem.

We're sorry if you've had this experience in using no!no!.

Our no!no! 8800 is the best device for treating small, curved and sensitive areas (like the face, underarms, knees, elbows and bikini line). It is compatible with the Thermicon™ Tips for Small & Sensitive Areas.

If you already have bought this device, we suggest visiting our tips and tricks website - www.howtonono.com and just select your no!no! device. It has informative videos which will help you how to use your no!no!

on your chin and jaw line.

@Treyshawn

Don't waste your money on this product -

Find a reputable licensed electrologist or find a good laser technician if you have lighter skin and dark hair. Electrolysis is the only hair removal method that can be labeled as permanent.

It takes time but it is well worth it. There is no way you can achieve permanent hair removal with a no no.

Also - the women on HSN do not have their hair facts straight.

They are just talking their sales pitch without a full knowledge of hair growth and removal.

@PissedConsumer921867

Hi Maria,

Thanks for writing in and letting us know about your thoughts. We totally agree with you that only electrolysis is permanent and no!no!

takes time and is not permanent.

Our device promises long lasting results and slows down the process of hair growth at a cheaper price as compared to electrolysis and laser treatment. Also, laser hair removal doesn't work on all skin types. no!no! is a home device which is very comfortable, painless and easy to use.

People who have been featured on our TV ads were real customers and they have used no!no! and were satisfied with the results that they have achieved.

Hope this help.

Best Regards,

London, England

Review from High Point, North Carolina

This product is a joke.these people would go out of business if it removed hair permanently.one tine use and you wouldn't need it again.and if it did people usr it one time and send it back for a refund.get real people.

Hi there,

We are sorry if you've had this experience in using no!no! and we're thankful you brought it to our attention.

Many people are using no!no! and are satisfied with the results. no!no! works on science and that is why it takes time and patience for you to get the results that you want.

We also offer a money back guarantee for you to try using no!no!. You can order it and try it yourself for 60 days and if at anytime during the 60 days you feel no!no! is not right for you, you can call our Customer Service Team and get an RMA number. We will refund the purchase price, refund the shipping price and pay to ship it back to us.

That simply states how confident we are with our product.

You may also visit our website with tips and tricks on how to nono, just go to www.howtonono.com.

no!no! Customer Service

I was going to purchase the No No Hair Removal device but after checking the reviews out I am convinced that would be a bad purchase. To all those unfortunate people who did buy into this bad product I can only say, "Thank you for sharing your experiences with the product and sorry for you monetary loss."

@PissedConsumer894077

Hi Winna,

We truly understand your hesitation in purchasing our no!no! device.

Although there are people who have shared their bad experiences in using no!no!, there are also no!no! success stories. We suggest you to take a look at those positive reviews as well. You can find them at this website: www.trynono.com/intl1/successstories.aspx

Using no!no!

is also 100% risk free because we offer a money back guarantee. This means that you can order no!no! and try it within 60 days. If at anytime, you think no!no!

is not working for you, then you can give us a call and request for an RMA number. We'll refund the purchase price, refund the shipping cost and pay for it to be sent back to us. That's how confident we are that our product is really working. We'd also like to provide you with some tips and tricks in using no!no!.

You may access these instructions at www.howtonono.com.

High Point, North Carolina

Review

Hello I have a severe case extra hair growth all over my body.. I tried the no no hair removal system and my results were very bad and disappointing.. 1. The hair did not go away at all. 2. The hair doubled and multiplied leaving ingrowns and pimples.. So my advice is if u have a serious issue of bodily hair growth that needs to be removed DO NOT USE NO NO HAIR REMOVAL. Ur problem will get worst. Plus a real laser machine costs Nearly 100 000 dollars.. There is no way they r putting all that power in a small device costing a fraction of the price at about 300 to 400 dollars.. It's a rip off for a few 100 bucks..

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you had this experience with your no!no! and we are thankful you brought it to our attention.

You should start to notice the results after few treatments, for others, it may take months. However, the average period that people start to see long lasting results is around 4-6 weeks. You may also visit our website - www.howtonono.com for videos on how to use your no!no! effectively.

With regard to hair removal, nothing is permanent except electrolysis.

The no!no! works on Thermicon Technology which uses the science of heat to treat the hair. It also takes time which is why we are giving people 60 days to check if it will work for them.

Waterdown, Ontario

Doesn't remove hair doesn't work after a year the head stops even fully charged

Bought it a year ago, did not remove hair anywhere face, legs. I kept using it thinking maybe something would happen but no.... Now head doesn't even go changed multiple times was always fully charged just a money eating thing no help from customer service. I think they should refund all products as it is a wast of money that people just don't have, and should have people that know the product to answer customer service and be a little nice and try to help people that just spent money on this product and didn't work, it's a shame that these people say it works And It Does NOT!!!!!!!!

It's fully charged but will not work I don't have my receipt for this thing what can I do to make it work again only a year old!

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had this experience with your no!no! and we are thankful for bringing this to our attention.

We'd like to review your account and check how we can further help you resolve your issue. Please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order details and contact information so we can reach out to you.

no!no! Customer Service

Then why do you have 4 stars!

Levittown, New York
Update by user Dec 22, 2014

It seems if you read all the complaints from customers, nono response is the same to everyone! What a joke this company is.

No matter how much you use nono, you get the same results.......nothing!

I'm going to call BBB.

Original review posted by user Oct 27, 2014
Got the nono used it like it said, after...

Thx everyone for these reviews, I almost bought one for my girlfriend for Christmas, luckily there was a problem with my visa card, it was expired so I had to wait for the new one and read all this in the meantime, I got her something else instead, really thx to everyone here...

View more comments
Boston, Massachusetts
Cons
  • Does not work
Full refund

No No Hair Removal - Faulty Device Review

Nono does not work. Did not remove ANY hair ANY where on my body. Would not refund my money. Do not purchase!
#1012096

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. Nono does not work as advertised, will not remove hair like advertised, you have to keep going over. Returned product under guarantee and did not receive my refund, emailed, phoned and said they would refund my money but they did not, they now have my product and my money!

New York, New York