SCAM

I went onto the website with the intent of purchasing...I started the purchasing process until I got the PRICE...WOW...SO I never SUBMITTED the purchase...I said NO WAY JOSE and deleted my credit card info and address, and BACKED out, then closed the browser. 2 hours later I get a notice giving me the FREE NEOVA $50. card and how to activate it. OBVIOUSLY this was a FLAG...so I went to my credit card and SURE enough...a charge was pending. I disputed the charge immediately and called NONO 888-525-**** spoke to EDITH in S california who informed me by putting in my credit card info, even if I never hit the submit button, they consider a purchase made!!! I informed her that was NOT LEGAL and I did not authorize the purchase. She agreed to cancel and remove the charge....THIS PART IS YET TO BE PROVEN. She gave me a cancellation #... but how many people are scammed this way? and once you receive the product it's virtually impossible to return per most reviews I've read. SO.....I cancelled something I NEVER ORDERED. PRETTY SICK to scam people like that. All to only find the PRICE of the item.....and it's WAAAYYYY overpriced at that!!!

They are incredibly expensive.Nevertheless,I purchased one last year.I still have the old metal fillings{only a few} and every time I zap[ped w/the Nono,it sent arrow sof pain thru my head from the fillings! The company nurse{nono's nurse} called me,we talked,and she told me that I could get a FULL refund.And I did.Sorry your experience was so bad,,,:( mine was pretty good!

I have actually had this happen also with another "As Seen on TV" product.

This whole thing sounds iffy. There's no way anything would be charged unless you hit the submit button and that's with any website.

And most people would find out how much something costs before they enter all their personal information such as their credit card number like you're claiming.

So, yeah I call BS on your story. Nexttttt....

@PissedConsumer923094

Hi there,

Thank you for writing in and explaining how an online shopping website works.

@PissedConsumer923094

It can happen I was on the uk version of the site and had to access the payment page to find a price. I then closed the browser as it froze before anything was submitted and a week later I received the no!no!

in the post. When I looked at my bank I had been charged £75. I didn't receive a confirmation email or invoice at all. So far the customer service have been very helpful.

I am just on my way to the post office to return the product I am hoping that other reviewers were wrong about actually receiving their refunds.

I shop online on a weekly basis and have never had the same issue with a frozen browser causing a sale so I am a bit skeptical about the no!no! claim that they did not use my information.

#919607

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with no!no! and we'd like to thank you for writing in and informing us about it.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

The price of no!no! is always available on our website. If you have tried to make the purchase via www.nonopro.com, the price is located at the bottom of the homepage so there's no need for you to enter your personal information before you can see the price. Also, we'd like to inform you that we will only be charging your card if you have completed the purchase.

Providing your personal information will not trigger any order unless your have click the submit button. We understand that you didn't complete your order so we'd like to review your account and check further. Please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information as well as your contact number. You may also include the cancellation number that was given to you so we can update you with the status of the cancellation request.

We are looking forward to help you with this problem.

@Treyshawn Nug

..."You may also include the cancellation number that was given to you so we can update you with the status of the cancellation request..."

So by saying so, you admitted that you actually charged people before they even submitted the order, or by just putting their credit card info? What a scam. Thank God I didn't fall for this.

#921970
@PissedConsumer921808

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your feedback. Again, we do not process any credit card order if the checkout process was not completed.

Before completing any order, there is a window which will allow customers to review, modify or cancel their order. Entering billing information will not trigger any order unless the customer reviewed the order, completed the checkout process and hit the submit button.

This is how an eCommerce website works.

Regards,

View more comments (7)
Maine, United States
Cons
  • Fraud charge
Fraud "purchase"
NoNo is an electric wire that electrocutes your hair. It stinks and I burnt the hair on my face above the lip. I bought it with the recommendation of HSN. Watching them use it sort of convinced me into trying it. It was torture to my skin and it didnt remove it burnt....

Got Nono from HSN. Tried it for 6 weeks, used 3-4 times weekly.

Hair still not gone. Tried on my arms where I had fuzz, hair came back coarse. Tried on face still *** chin hairs. Burned my face several times.

Tried on my granddaughters legs, she had blond hair, now darker and coarser. Sending back to hsn. At least they will refund money within 60 days.

I do not recommend this product. Thought the whole thing was to be able to stop shaving

View more comments
Middletown, Pennsylvania
No No Hair Removal Hair Remover
Cons
  • Product itself
  • Does not work
HSN refunded my money

No No Hair Removal - Hair Removal Device Review from Ocean View, New Jersey

This product sux!!!!!! It does not work!!!!! I always wanted to try the no no and my dad finally got it for me as an early Christmas gift yesterday!! I let it charge for the 5 hours like they said... I used the product and it didn't *** any of my hair!!! I tried it on my arm... Leg... And face!!! I would not recommend this product... I just can't believe they are really charging people almost 300$$!!!!!! It is not worth it!!!!!!!! Trust me u don't want to get the no no!!!

False advertising! On tv, it shows that nono works immediately!

Then a rep sez it takes 2 to 3 weeks!!! Fake *** people running this scam!!!!

mthicu

so glad i read about this nono thing being a scam! thanx!

I THINK ole kim kardashian got sued which i hope she n the rest of them do, for signing a contract with these people n it didn't work on her hairy ***.

But now i won't b buying a nono. thanks again

Hi,

We are sorry to learn about your experience in using no!no! and we are thankful for bringing this to our attention.

We understand that you have just used no!no!

for 1 day. We'd like to let you know that no!no! doesn't provide you with an instant result. No!no!

works on Science of Thermicon Technology and you will see the results after continuous treatment. At an average, a customer can see the result after 4-6 weeks of using no!no! for 2-3 times per week. Like any other hair removal treatment, no!no!

needs multiple treatments, time and patience. We suggest you give it more time because the device really works. We also want to help you on how to use no!no! properly.

We suggest you visit our website at www.howtonono.com for more tips and tricks in using no!no!

no!no! Customer Service

thank you sooooo much for sharing, I have always wanted one but it was far too expensive for me. however i have been saving money to get one and i was just about to order (card in hand) but after seeing these experiences theres no way im going to now.

sounds to me like it just singes fine hairs which grow back quickly. think i will stick to the razor. sorry to hear everyone had issues.

Think i will buy a TV with he money instead. sounds like no no really is a no no.

@PissedConsumer915277

Hi there,

We understand your hesitation in purchasing no!no! and we thank you for bringing that to our attention.

We would like to let you know that no!no!

is an effective product however the results may vary depending on how our customers use it. We highly recommend using no!no! 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks. No!no!

works on Science and not magic so anyone cannot expect an immediate result. For more tips and tricks in using no!no!, you may visit our website at www.howtonono.com. You may also try to use no!no! for 60 days and if we you are not fully satisfied, you can return it within 60 days and have your money back.

Hope this helps.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no! and we would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Based on your feedback, it seems that you have just used no!no!

for 1 day. We want to inform you the no!no! works on Science of Thermicon Technology and not magic. We are encouraging our customers to use it for 2-3 times per week for 45-60 days for them to see the results.

This is also the reason why you are backed up with 60-day money back guarantee because we want you to experience no!no! in 60 days. We also suggest you visit our website for more tips and tricks in using no!no!. Our website is www.howtonono.com.

We hope this helps.

View more comments (5)
Ocean View, New Jersey

No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review from Irving, Texas

This product is great if you enjoy the smell of burnt hair and the sensation of a really deep sunburn on your ***. I used it once and now I have a funky smelling sack with wire growing from it.

I burned my *** with it and my nips became inflamed and my nips are the size of dinner plates.

@PissedConsumer923497

Hi load drinker,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no!.

We'd like to remind you that no!no! should not be used on your private parts.

These areas of the body are so delicate and making it difficult to use no!no! safely.

For more information on how to use no!no!, you may visit our website at www.howtonono.com.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no! and we'd like to thank you for informing us about it.

We'd want to inform you that we are not encouraging anyone to use no!no!.

These areas of the body are either curvy and/or have delicate skin, making it difficult to no!no! 100% safely. We do not recommend using no!no! in these areas because we consider your safety to be of the first priority.

Also, no!no!

uses Thermicon™, a heat-based technology that singes the hair down below the skin. The smell of burning hair lets you know that no!no! is doing its job. As you continue with the no!no!

treatment and less hair grows back, the smell will also lessen. You may also try aromatic candles or potpourri to help cover the smell. Applying no!no!

Smooth skin lotion after use will not only keep skin moisturized and smooth, it will also help to mask the unpleasant burnt hair smell.

View more comments (2)
Irving, Texas

No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review from Middleburg, Florida

no no does not work. When I ordered the no no the sales representative told me that it does remove your hair in just one time of going over the areas of your legs, arms and facial hair in seconds it will be gone and for several weeks. I ordered it and after following all directions prior to use it didn't even take any hair off like the rep said that it would. I watched the video from TV and that is why I chose to get the no no . It's false advertising not only on TV but what they tell you when you place your order. I am very disappointed with the company and the supposed hair removal system. The instructions when you get it tells you that it's a process of time to get the full benefit from no no . Not like the video shows you on TV or the person who works for nono said. He said that it works on all types of hair and will remove the hair immediately. I was very excited to have a way to get rid of my hair and in the end disappointed with the nono. I tried it for hours and nothing was ever removed from any part of my body hair. No smell of singed hair like it said either. I did send it back to the warehouse and payed the shipping and handling charges. The money that was put back on my card later wasn't the amount that I payed for the system. 25 dollars short and 19.95 more for shipping and handling charges . Do not order the no no system it doesn't work and you will be out at the least 25 dollars. Wait for the trail time and send it back and still you will find out it's not free in the end. You used it and they will charge you for that part. I will continue to shave my legs and face for the simple fact that I can't wax or pluck , I'm a bleeder so I thought I found my miracle at last. Boy was I wrong back to shaving again. I say No to no no don't waste your time and money.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no! and we apologize for any inconvenience.

We understand that you have an issue with your refund and we'd like to assist you with that concern.

Please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can review your account and reach out to you.

We are looking forward to talk to you and help you with this issue.

Middleburg, Florida

NoNo is a NO NO

I purchased the NoNo thinking it would help. Well it didn't work. Have of my hair would not come off with it. I still had to shave after. Tried underarms cause severe rash. Call and complained. They said it had only been a couple of weeks give it longer to work. Didn't understand that but I did. After 30 days called again to complain. They said they could give my money back after returning item. I sent back the item but I never got my refund. I kept calling and finally after 4 months and lots of phone calls and complaints I got a refund. Was it for the full price, NO, it was for a portion because they said I had used it for too long for a full refund. I don't understand that one. Don't buy it, DOESN"T WORK and they will RIP YOU OFF>

I know longer have my order information. It was all lost in a flood.

I received a refund from you at the time put it was only a partial refund. I did not get a return label for sending or a full refund as it says.

It did not work and I did not get a full refund that was they complaint.

@Atara Lhg

Hi kassiesmom08,

Thanks for responding. We'd like to check your account further and see why you only received a partial refund.

Please send us your complete name and contact number so we can take a look at your account.

We are looking forward to help you.

#931964

My name was Jefferson then and location was Afton NY

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with no!no! and we are thankful for informing us about it.

We'd like to review your account and check how we can help you further.

If you issue has not been resolved yet, please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you.

We are looking forward to help you further.

#920463
@Treyshawn Nug

It would have been under Jefferson in Afton NY it was back in 2012 or 2011 not sure what but I was denied a full refund from your company.

View more comments (4)
No No Hair Removal Hair Remover
Cons
  • Does not work

No No Hair Removal - Hair Removal Device Review from Port Arthur, Texas

The no no does not work I have had it for a month and I get better results from shaving I want my money back.

I tried no no and it doesn't work you smell hair burning. for what it cost it should do a better job.

it sting my face it really not a good thing to use on your face. it doesn't remove the hair i want all my money back please thank

@PissedConsumer921000

Hi there,

We're sorry to know that you didn't get the result that you have expected from no!no!

If you have ordered from our website or from an authorized retailer, you may call our Customer Service Department at 1.888.525.7580 or email them at cs@trynono.com. They would be willing to assist you with your return.

View more comments (1)
Port Arthur, Texas
Damaged or defective

The no no is a definite no no from me

the no no doesnt do what it is claimed it will do as described on all the tv advertisements it is a useless piece of junk and not worth the money other hair removing products have a better and more effective regime. i would never recommend this appliance to anyone. the customer service team are a complete waste of space, once they have received your money they do not want to be bothered with any complaints that you may have so in two words the no no is definitely a no no from me no no no no no no

Hi,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the result from nono and we thank you for bringing that to our attention.

No!no!

works on science of Thermicon Technology and it takes time and patience for you to see the results. At an average, customers can see the results in 4-6 weeks of using nono for 2 to 3 times per week. We have some questions for you to check how we can help you get the results.

a) What nono model/thermicon tip are you using?

b) In which part of the body are you using nono?

c) How long have you been using nono? d) How frequent have you used nono?

We are looking forward to talk to you and help you resolve your issue.

All the Best, no!no! Customer Service

Birmingham, England
Cons
  • Does not work
  • Product itself
Let the company propose a solution

No No Hair Removal - Exfoliating Product Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

THING broke beforê 60warrantyi was up. THERE exfoliating process running sandpaper over my face is nuts. NOW brokê again the red light stays on does nothing. THEY tell me they wont fix it cause they did not get last payment.my bank seêms to agree.i had to get card changed. IHAD to go to hospitol. I remember acomplainig thart rip-offs no-no got thier money for thier piece of crap.and if i didnt pay them why did they fix 1st time.diane goldman 267-251-**** cutecatlover84@***.com

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with nono and we're glad that you've informed us about it.

We'd like to review your account and check how we can help you in replacing your broken nono. If your issue has not been resolved yet, please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you.

We are looking forward to talk to you soon.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Damaged or defective

I can say don't buy this product

Hello guys my name is Harry I have worst experience with nono hair removal.this is all ***.thermo just the small heater spring just burns your hair that's all nothing else,second days you can see your hair back again my experience I would say don't buy it,just wasting money it cost a lot worthless product,., b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

Hi Harry,

We're sorry to hear that you've had this issue in using your no!no! and we thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We want to help you get the result that you've expected. Hence, please answer these questions in order for us to help you further.

How long have you been using your no!no!?

In which part of the body are you using your no!no!?

If you have just started using no!no!, we'd like to let you know that it takes time and patience to see the results. In fact, the average period that people start to see long lasting results is around 4-6 weeks.

We would suggest using the no!no! for a couple of weeks more and you'll see the difference.

Also, please visit our website www.howtonono.com for how-to videos in using your no!no!.

Sincerely, no!no! Customer Service

Chico, California

Not a Good Company to work with

I just got RIPPED OFF by NO NO. I thought I would try "FREE" the product, so I ordered it - after trying it EVERY day on only a couple of face hairs for 2 weeks with NO removal - I decided to return the product - only to find out - it cost me $20. for shipping and handling then when I got my visa bill I have been hit with another fee of $18.08 for exchange rate - which I ordered this DAM product in Canada (Bolton, Ontario) DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND MAJOR DOLLARS with NO results. Also the total on my visa was $379.35 - so don't believe them when they tell you it will cost less ! ! ! I was quoted $324.00

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with no!no! and we are thankful that you have brought it to our attention.

We'd love to assist you resolve your problem.

Please send us an email at cs@trynono.com and include your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you. We'll review your account and see how we can help you further.

We are looking forward for your response.

Toronto, Ontario
Poor customer service
Full refund

Appaling customer service, not worth the money

I bought a No No Hair Removal 8800 in March 2014 which has never worked properly. On contact with the skin it burns and you have to go over the area of hair several times before hair is removed, which makes the burns even worse. I can't turn the machine off which makes it even more frustrating. After numerous attempts to make it work and lots of burns I decided to take advantage of the manufacturers warranty and send the item back for repair or replacement. Surprise, surprise, however, I was told by the No No customer services that unless I bought the item from them the warranty was not valid. I purchased the item on Ebay brand new unopened with all the paperwork intact. I told them so but at no avail, so my No No will end up in the bin!!! Thanks a lot No No, will I come back to you again or recommend you to anyone? No No!!!!

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you had this experience with your no!no! and we are thankful you brought it to our attention.

Our goal is to improve our customer experience, and this helps us to work with our team.

We understand your disappointment and rest assured that your safety is our concern. We'd like to let you know that we are unable to accept replacement from an unauthorized distributors because we cannot check if it's authentic or defective. However, we'd like to help you on how to use your no!no! and still take advantage of its benefits.

You can visit our website - www.howtonono.com and it will provide you some tips and tricks on how to properly use your no!no!.

If you have further questions on how to use your no!no!, you can reach out to our UK Customer Service 0344 482 5089 and they will certainly help you.

no!no! Customer Service

Blame screwbay not no no since they fidnt sell it yo you.

@PissedConsumer901011

Except I haven't read a single good review on the product, not one real person has had positive results, so it's probably safe to blame the actual product and not eBay. I jujust saw a commercial and according to the actor it works right away, so why do they then tell you to keep using it for 4+ weeks? Sounds like a heap to me.

@PissedConsumer916036

Hi Rinna,

Thank you for informing us about your issue with no!no! device.

We truly understand your hesitation in using the product.

There are a lot of positive online feedback and review for no!no! from customers who have used the device as instructed. No!no! is an effective product provided that it's being used properly.

Our device uses the Science of Thermicon Technology which uses heat to treat unwanted hair. Burns can be prevented if it's used properly.

No!no! removes unwanted hair right away however we are recommending continuous treatment to ensure a more effective and long lasting result.

This is the reason why we are providing a 60-day money back guarantee to allow our customers make the most of the no!no! hair removal device.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

View more comments (3)
London, England
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Product itself
Poor customer service
Let the company propose a solution

Sore ***

I like to be free of hair all over so I tried using the no no on my *** with disastrous results. It felt like someone had kicked my *** repeatedly. The pain was unbearable, I could not intercourse for a week. It did eventually remove the hair and I had hopes that the next time I used it would not be as painful but I was wrong. Not suitable for use on male genitals but I cannot speak for women. I have not tries returning it but will probably sell it on Craig s List if anyone is interested just don't use it on your private area.

Hi there,

We're sorry you've had that experience in using no!no!. We'd like to inform you that it is not advisable to use no!no!

on the genitals or ***. These areas of the body are either curvy and/or have delicate skin, making it difficult to no!no! 100% safely. We do not recommend using no!no!

in these areas because we consider your safety to be of the first priority.

If you have questions in using your no!no!, we suggest visiting this website: http://www.trynono.com/intl1/faq.aspx

no!no! Customer Service

Buy it second hand from you after you have been rubbing your *** and balls with it? Lmao

read the website, it says not suitable for those area's, cant believe you tried it again

I dont think anyone will buy it after its been on your nuts

@PissedConsumer896858

Probably gonna be shady and not tell them that.... If someone buys something like this out of box used, they deserve to run someone else's nuts on their body.

Gross.

Want my old razor blade!? Nail clippers?

View more comments (4)
Toronto, Ontario

Hair Removal Device Review

BAD product. Really wanted NoNo. Dont see well. NoNo 3 does not work Customer service basically called me a liar and insisted they diagnose the "problem" over the phone. I'm contacting my credit card company. Do not buy. I lost $358.00.
Bumpass, Virginia

Ordered earlier 2014. I am a mature woman with a hairy face.

Product arrive at great expense. I've used it regularly with very little success. I wish I'd never wasted my money. The reason I wanted one was because I have substantial facial hair. I saw this as a way to maintain the facial hair and avoid having to go to salons. When I discussed my needs with one of your consultants, she recommended that I upgrade to a more expensive version (think men use it) which should solve my problem. It does remove the very fine hair on my lip and some areas but not the hairs on and around my chin which is the very reason I wanted it.

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing no!no! to help you with your facial hair problem.

We're sorry if you've had this experience in using no!no!.

Our no!no! 8800 is the best device for treating small, curved and sensitive areas (like the face, underarms, knees, elbows and bikini line). It is compatible with the Thermicon™ Tips for Small & Sensitive Areas.

If you already have bought this device, we suggest visiting our tips and tricks website - www.howtonono.com and just select your no!no! device. It has informative videos which will help you how to use your no!no!

on your chin and jaw line.

@Treyshawn Nug

Don't waste your money on this product -

Find a reputable licensed electrologist or find a good laser technician if you have lighter skin and dark hair. Electrolysis is the only hair removal method that can be labeled as permanent.

It takes time but it is well worth it. There is no way you can achieve permanent hair removal with a no no.

Also - the women on HSN do not have their hair facts straight.

They are just talking their sales pitch without a full knowledge of hair growth and removal.

@PissedConsumer921867

Hi Maria,

Thanks for writing in and letting us know about your thoughts. We totally agree with you that only electrolysis is permanent and no!no!

takes time and is not permanent.

Our device promises long lasting results and slows down the process of hair growth at a cheaper price as compared to electrolysis and laser treatment. Also, laser hair removal doesn't work on all skin types. no!no! is a home device which is very comfortable, painless and easy to use.

People who have been featured on our TV ads were real customers and they have used no!no! and were satisfied with the results that they have achieved.

Hope this help.