No No Hair Removal Reviews

Show reviews that mention
hair money hair removal nono skin customer customer service device people removal
Filter review

Falsely Advertised Product Review

Nono didn't work. Falsely advertised.
Tampa, Florida

No No Hair Removal - Hair Remover Review from Tokyo, Tokyo

I'm in okinawa japan and they had test no no systems. I used one on my husbands hand and arm and it Cleary burnt the hair off. I tried it on my skin, which was mainly hairless just to see if I could feel it and didn't feel a thing but still smelled the fine hair on my upper arm burning off. I was then ready to come back and order one online because it would have been cheaper then the in store price. I'm going to wait and see what his hand and arm look and feel like after a few days.

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing no!no!

You may also visit our website - www.howtonono.com for tips and tricks in using your no!no!. Happy no!no!'ing!

No!No! Customer Service

i had used this nono hair machine .from this nono hair machine burn all hair on my arm but back again after 2 weeks.but now this machin break down.i men can,t work.so do you have any idea please let me know? thank you

@PissedConsumer900603

Hi hom chhantyal,

We're sorry to hear that you've had this experience in using no!no!. We truly appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

We just have a question in order for us to know how we can help you further.

Where did you purchase your no!no!? Is it through our website, ebay, amazon, or from an authorized reseller?

When did you buy it?

If you have purchased it from our website or from an authorized reseller, please send us an email at cs_int@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you. You can find the list of authorized resellers at www.my-no-no.com/retail.aspx. If this is from ebay or from an unauthorized reseller, you may contact them directly since this is not covered in our warranty.

We hope to hear from you soon.

All the Best, no!no! Customer Service

Tokyo, Tokyo
Product
No No Hair Removal Hair Remover

No no didn't work for me

Purchased no no last November 2013 been using it frequently really thought it would get rid of my unwanted hair by now for the price I payed for it really hopeing it was gonna work but im very disappointed with it I use to have fine facial hair and use it use tweezers now when my hair grows back it's black and it's actually heartbreaking to me when I watch the TV programmes about no no it all looks magical it really works for other women but definately not for me glad it works for some women il just carry on with my tweezers

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had this experience with no!no! and we are thankful you brought it to our attention.

What no!no! device are you using? We have a special kit which includes special Thermicon™ Tips and a small Buffer so you can treat facial hair, bikini lines, elbows, knees and underarms with extra comfort and safety. It is compatible with the no!no!

8800 only. We suggest purchasing and trying this kit and check if it will work for you. However, if you are already using this device, you may visit our website - www.howtonono.com for tips and tricks on how to no!no!

your facial hair.

No!No! Customer Service

ID

Keeps trying to get more money; false price tag on TV

Saw No!No! Hair Removal advertised on TV for $100. Pretty sure it wasn't "three easy payments of $100" or I wouldn't have bought it in the first place. Ordered it by phone (in March 2014) and paid $104.89. The next month I got a bill. Thought I had paid it all off, so phoned them, and they said I still owed my next payment. I argued a bit over the advertised price but eventually just paid it by credit card ($89.94), and they said I was all paid up. Got a bill in August saying I was late and would be sent to collections, and I went "What the ***?" Called them again -- they said I still owed another $89.97. Said that would be payment in full and that would stop the collection notice. Paid that by credit card. Now in October I get a collections notice: "Our client states that all their efforts to collect this bill have failed." For $89.97, which I paid back in August (as my credit union records show). I consider this company a scam.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with no!no! and we thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We understand your frustration and we'll do all efforts to help you resolve this problem. If this is still unresolved, please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order details and contact information.

We will review your account and check how we can help you further.

Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience and rest assured that we'll help you resolve this issue.

Problems with payment
Let the company propose a solution

IT DOES NOT WORK!

I bought my No No from bed, bath and beyond, they give a one year guarantee. I have had three so far and each one quit working and was replaced. This is something that No No themselves will not do! I have been using it at least three times a week or more for eight months on my chest. I still see no difference in the growth factor anywhere. I for the first six month used it all over my chest down to the pubic hair line. I then started leaving a small square so I could judge the results of using and not using. There was no difference in either the square or the rest of my chest. I know the smell is bad, yet even then it takes many, many times over an area for even the hair to be burned. If the burning is suppose to be what is killing the hair folical then the wire needs to be much hotter, if it is the blue light then that also does not work. I strongly suggest you do not waste your money on this hair removal system.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no! and we are thankful for bringing this to our attention.

Here are some tips on using the device on your chest:

Make sure to use the wide Thermicon tip and use the most comfortable treatment level.

Pull the skin tight to create a smooth, flat surface for easier gliding.

Glide no!no!

PRO against the grain of hair growth. We recommend gliding in an upward direction and then going back over the untreated hair. Since chest and stomach hair grows in so many different directions, you may need to change directions to get optimal results. Buff to remove treated hair and to leave skin smooth and stubble free.

For more tips and tricks in using no!no!, you may visit our website at www.howtonono.com.

Sincerely, no!no! Customer Service

Same here. I am very grateful to know that this product is horrible and a terrible scam before I wasted money on it. I would love to find an inexpensive successful product to do the work.

@PissedConsumer897638

Hi LB,

We are sorry to hear that you are hesitant to purchase no!no!. We understand that it is really horrible to spend money on something that doesn't work.

No!no! works on science and it takes time for you to see the results. Even with professional hair removal treatments, you still need to go in and get treated multiple times. This is also the reason why we are offering a 60-day money back guarantee to our customers.

We'd like our customers to try it first and check if the results will meet their expectations. We suggest you to try it out and if at anytime during the 60-day trial you think that no!no! doesn't work for you then please give us a call and request for an RMA number. We'll refund everything for you including the shipping fee and we'll also pay for the item to be shipped back to us.

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

no!no! Customer Service

Thank you for posting all this as I was about to purchase one and after reading this I've changed my mind. Appreciate it!

@PissedConsumer890860

Hi J-14,

We truly understand your hesitation and we'd like to thank you for posting your concern.

No!No!

is 100% risk free since we offer a money back guarantee to all our customers. You can purchase no!no! and try it for 60 days. If at anytime during the 60-day period, you aren't completely satisfied with how smooth and hairless your skin looks, you just contact customer service for return instructions.

We hope this helps you with your decision. If you have any questions on how to use no!no!, please just visit our website at www.howtonono.com.

Thank you!

View more comments (4)
ID
Cons
  • Does not work
Let the company propose a solution

Don't buy it !!!!!

I am very disappointed. It does not work like they say. I am still waiting for the return label. And will send it back the day I get it. That is a lot of money for a piece of junk. If you have money to burn then use a match. I find it hard to believe they still show this piece of junk on the television. Those commercials should be outlawed. Word of advice, think long and hard before you buy. And read these complaints. And if you call them for a return label do not let them tell you it was not being used properly.

Get mommy to help you use the product, have her read the instructions and you won't have an issue.

@Quanasia

Hi KevinRichards,

Thanks for helping out! Happy nono'ing!

Hi there,

We would like to review your account and check how we can help you further.

If your issue has not been resolved yet, please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with you order information and contact number so we can reach out to you.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Full refund

No No Hair Removal - Tv Sales Review

Am so angry that they still continued to sell the no no On all TV changes an make it sound like this work and really dose help people with unwonted hair I feel u are all give in falce hope to people and don't no how people can AIT there and get people to spend hard earned money on products like the no no dose not work utter piece rubbish

I know some people don't know how to read directions or are just plain ***, so usually when I see a few complaints on a product I don't make my mind right away that it doesn't work, but all these people complaining, that would be a lot of idiots out there so I was going to buy one but will not risk it now, I don't wanna deal with returning it which is what everyone seems to do so I'll just pass on no no, thx for the honest feedback everybody

@PissedConsumer926260

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your feedback!

The result of no!no! varies depending on how a customer uses no!no!.

In fact, we are encouraging our customers to read all the materials disclosed in the package to ensure proper use & safe handling. no!no! uses Science, not magic – users may need to use no!no! for the full 60 days to achieve maximum results.

Most of the reason for return is because users want an immediate effect which we cannot guarantee. We hope this helps.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you are disappointed with no!no!. Our device really works and we have success stories from people who have used no!no!.

The reason why we offer the 60 day guarantee is so you can try it for yourself. That means that you can order no!no!, try if for 60 days and if anytime during the 60 days you feel the no!no! is not right for you then just give us a call and request for an RMA number. We will refund the purchase price, refund the shipping cost and pay to ship it back to us.

That's how confident we are with our product.

no!no! Customer Service

I am so upset that i spent all that money for a no no hair product and it didn't help at all the worse product i been using it and i don't see any results i paid all that money for nothing. Not worth spending the money.

I don't recommend this

@PissedConsumer884201

Hi DR,

We just have some questions so we can check how we can help you get the results that you've wanted.

How long have you been using no!no!?

Which part of the body are you using it?

What no!no! device are you using?

We are looking forward for your response so we can assist you further. For more tips and tricks in using no!no!, you may visit www.howtonono.com. Thanks a lot.

All the Best, no!no! Customer Service

View more comments (4)

Nonworking Product Review

Does not work waste of money

No No Hair Removal - Ineffective Product Review

I received the NoNo as a gift. Does not work at all. The smell if burnt hair is daunting. My legs were left prickly and sore. It feels like a dry shave on my legs. And it never left anywhere hair free even after using the buffer. I like how they leave that step out of the infomercial. I am surprised they haven't gone out of business after the bad reviews. When I wanted to return it they told my mom that they couldn't take it back until I had it a total of 45 days. The Rep. Encourage her to have me try it more. Once the 45 days were up it was promptly returned. That's the gimmick. They will take it back but you have to keep it for at least 45 days and they must receive it before 60. They set customers up to fail. Luckily, I was on top of the time frame. Don't buy this.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had issues in using no!no! and we're glad that you brought that to our attention.

No!No! is an effective product provided it is being used properly. The reason why we asked you to try it for a longer time is because no!no! does not work on magic but it works on science.

It takes time and patience to get the result that we want. Some people start to notice the effects after just a few treatments, for others, it may take months. However, the average period that people start to see long lasting results is around 4-6 weeks.

For any questions regarding the how-to's in using no!no!, you may visit our website at www.howtonono.com.

@Treyshawn

6 weeks is 42 days, you say most people will take 4-6 weeks to notice, and to me reading all these complaints that it takes much longer for most people if it ever even works. So why do u force people to keep it almost 60 days? That's 8 weeks and even waiting that long it seems they are still not satisfied, I'm happy I never bought one, almost did but after reading all that no way....

@PissedConsumer926262

Hi Diana,

Thanks for your feedback.

Upon purchase, we encourage our customers to read all the materials disclosed in their package to ensure proper use & safe handling. no!no!

uses Science, not magic – customers may need to use no!no! for the full 60 days to achieve maximum results. In a recent clinical study, those that used no!no! 2-3 times per week for six weeks, saw up to 94% reduction in hair re-growth.

Time is important to achieve the results however customers also need to ensure that they are doing it the right way. Also, 60 days is the maximum time-frame for the money back guarantee and we are not forcing our customers to use it for 60 days. Hope this answers your questions.

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Regards,

No No Hair Removal - Ineffective Product Review from Riverton, Utah

I got my nono for Christmas and my husband wasted his money first of all i does not work anymore and it does.not remove hair very well when it did work. Dont waste you money. It is not worth 250 dollars

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the results that you've wanted from no!no!. We're here to help you achieve the best result from our product.

In which part of the body did you use no!no!?

What Thermicon tip have you used?

We suggest you also visit our website at www.howtonono.com for more tips and tricks in using no!no!.

Riverton, Utah

No No Hair Removal - Customer Experience Review

I was thinking of buying no no. But after reading all bad reviews , I'll better save my life some money thank you for sharing

Hi there,

We understand your hesitation in purchasing no!no! because of some bad reviews.

While there are bad feedback against no!no!, most of them is because of excitement in getting the results. We'd like to let you know that no!no! works in Science and it takes time and patience to see the results. Like other expensive treatments that takes several sessions before you see the results, no!no!

also needs time and several treatments too.

We suggest you also check the good reviews from customers who have used the product as instructed. You may find their testimonials here: http://www.trynono.com/intl1/successstories.aspx.

I hope this helps.

No No What a rip off!

The no no does not work & because I waited 9 days too long to return the piece of ***, they won't take it back. They made it look so easy on the commercials. Should have known it couldn't have been that easy. The foreign speaking customer service person was a real prize also. Guess she figured as long as they weren't going to accept the return, she didn't have to use her nice voice or manners. Won't being purchasing any Neova skin products because they are owned by the same company. If you are thinking about trying the No No, don't. Run, don't walk as far away from that idea as possible

might as well use your cigarette lighter in your car to burn your hair, same result...

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your experience in using no!no! and we're glad you brought that to our attention.

Many people loves no!no! because it is an effective product. We have success stories that will prove that no!no! works for them.

We just need to make sure that we are using no!no!

properly.

For tips and tricks on how to use your no!no!, you may visit our website at www.howtonono.com.

no!no! Customer Service

Thanks guys for these helpful reviews. I was thinking to buy it as I saw the ad on TV.

But good thing I thought to read the reviews before hand. I am glad I didnt wasted my money on this.

Somewhere I knew that there is a catch.

Thanks again everybody and please keep posting the reviews so that these TV channels can stop showing this ***.

@PissedConsumer887081

Hi Tammy,

We understand your hesitations in purchasing our no!no! device and we are thankful for bringing this to our attention.

Many people are using no!no! and love no!no!. We have success stories that will help you decide if no!no! is working or not.

Another great news is that you can try it yourself because we are offering 100% risk free in trying no!no!

No!no! products carry a 60-day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the product and are within the guaranteed time frame, we ask that you contact our customer support team and get an RMA number. We will then issue you a full product refund upon receipt of the return in the warehouse.

Our customer support team and product technicians will help resolve any questions you may have and help ensure you're receiving optimal results from your no!no!.

View more comments (3)
Full refund

Ineffective Product Review

Just say no to no no, I bought this after seeing the commercial on TV and it's not worth the money or time at all, I tried shaving my leg hairs which aren't even thick for 30 min and it did nothing but burn my skin... The price they charge for this worthless piece of junk is outrageous! I will just stick to my razor or wax they don't cost hundreds and burn the *** out of my skin.

No No Hair Removal - Ineffective Product Review

The no no really is a complete rip off I have bought the no no pro which has 5 setting's on it & alot more expensive plus the additional extra heads bundle. A total of £302.00 I really wish I had looked at reviews before purchase. All the complaints I have read are true. Im too worried to send it back now because people aren't even getting a refund. its disgusting how companys cab get away with such scams and not back up their claim of refunds if customers aren't happy. Every one should pass the word around & hope that nobody else gets ripped off. it just singes the top of the hair &does not remove it. It takes forever just to remove a bit but even then the results are extremely disappointing.

I was going to buy one but now changed my mind. Thanks.

@PissedConsumer965470

Hello Glofaruaa,

We totally understand that you're hesitant in purchasing no!no! however we'd like to inform you that we are offering a 100% risk free deal with our customers.

If you purchase your no!no! through our website, we are offering a 60-day triple money back guarantee. This means that if you are not fully satisfied with the results, you may call us within 45-60 days and we'll issue you a refund. We'll return the purchase price, shipping fee and the cost of returning the item.

This only shows how confident we are that no!no! works for many.

We hope this information helps with your decision. Thank you!

The Radiancy Team!

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had such experience in using your no!no!. We'd like to help you with your no!no!

and see how we can get you the results you hoped for. We have some tips and tricks in using no!no! and you can check that by going to www.howtonono.com.

Also, you may contact our UK Customer Service Team at 0344 482 5089 for further assistance.

Rest assured that we are always here to help you get the results that you wanted.

No No Hair Removal Hair Remover Review

I found this nono hair remover load of rubbish It works on fine hair but the thing is mine doesn't work properly now so paid all that money for something I can't use now not good especially as it cost such a lot
Product