Money Refund Review

I bought the no no system AND They Conned into buying a bunch of extra heads it did not work at all . All no no did was burn the *** out of my skin so I returned it within the money back guarantee time I was told that whey would refund my money they did no such thing and kept the machine so I was out of a lot of money and no product what a way to do business thanks for the ripoff
ID
#520732 Review #520732 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Livonia, Michigan

NO NO HAIR REMOVAL

I purchased the No No Hair removal in Dec 2013 to replace my tweezers that I used to remove a small amount of gray hairs on my chin (female). After using it for 3 weeks, I called No No to complain about the burning of hair but no removal. Even the buffer does not remove the gray strands of hair. It is now June 2014 (six months later) and I now have lots of hair underneath my chin by using this product. I'm experiencing new stubs of hard hair all underneath my chin as though I have a beard vs. the few strands prior to purchasing No No. I have called the company numerous times telling them about this new growth, and they said that it was impossible. No No is a scam. They are making a fortune via false advertisement and by paying magazines/actors to lie about the product. I'm searching for an attorney to who will put a stop to this product and compensate me for this nightmare.

I have been contemplating purchasing a nono for some time now partly because the adverts bedazzled me however upon reading hundreds of negative reviews I have decided to stick with the devil i know so to speak, thank you all for your honesty.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your experience in using no!no! and we're sorry to hear about this problem.

We'd like to ask some questions for us to check what went wrong.

a) What no!no! device are you using? For the tips, is it the standard Thermicon tips or the Thermicon™ Tips for Small & Sensitive Areas?

b) Are you still tweezing while using no!no!?

We'd like to hear more about your problem and we'd love to help you get the result that you've hoped for. Please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information, contact number and your answers to the questions above.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely, no!no! Customer Service

The exact same thing happened to.me! I'm sick aboth this.

It's worse than it was before. I agree, it is a scam!

@PissedConsumer850689

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that no!no! didn't meet your desired results and we thank you for informing us about this.

We'd like to help you get the result that you're expecting. Please provide us more information about your no!no! experience so we can assist your further. You may also check for some tips and tricks in using no!no!

in our website - www.howtonono.com.

Looking forward for your response.

Thank you!

no!no! Customer Service

I've had the same experience, excess hair on my face since the use of this product and was looking for a attorney myself. Please let me know if you have any success in contacting a attorney.

Vicko

@PissedConsumer837381

Aaron Levine has a class action suit against them

@PissedConsumer837381

I wasn't sure myself being in my forties I assumed it was a new onset of hormonal changes I was experiencing . After reading these last few comments I am genuinely angry.

I never had problems with hair over growth. In fact I had very fine and barely visible hair in small areas that never grew or darkened . Now ,I can without effort see and feel hair hair . Yes , that was how fine it used to be , you couldn't feel it even after months carefree .

It just isn't in my genes , yet the no no has changed that . It is no longer a minor hair growth , it's now an embarrassment , I have to address daily.

View more comments (6)
Dallas, Texas
Loss

NONO doesn't work and won't refund money.

This product never removed hair and one of the tips malfunctioned. (The wire broke) They wouldn't give me a refund but they did send another tip. I called again a few weeks later for the refund promised well within the 60 day guarantee period. I was told I had to wait the full 60 days. I called on the 60th day, I was told I had to wait until the 61st day and I couldn't be eligible for the refund until day 61. I called back the next day (The 61st day) and I was told I was too late because the 60 day period had expired. They refused to refund any money or acknowledge any call I'd made except for the call to replace the tip. This is a product that doesn't work and they WILL NOT refund the money no matter how well you follow the instructions they set down. (And change at will so they can keep the money) This is a scam that cost me $300 that I can't afford to lose! I'll NEVER buy ANY product from this company and recommend to everyone to not waste their money on this scam! I learned the hard way to research all the reviews before I buy virtually ANY product! It was a very expensive lesson!

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had such experience with no!no! and we would also like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Some people start to notice the effects after just a few treatments, for others, it may take months. However, the average period that people start to see long lasting results is around 4-6 weeks. This is also the reason why we encourage our customers to wait for few weeks for them to check the result. However, if at anytime during the 60 days, you feel no!no!

is not right for you then you can call us and request for an RMA number.

We'd like to review your account and check how we can further help you.

If this issue has not been resolved yet, please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you.

@Treyshawn Nug

Nice copy and paste answer you have there. Do you just go around the internet pasting this to all irate customers?

Lincoln, Nebraska

60 day refund is a marketing strategy to escape refunds

I purchased this tool for my wife, after all possible efforts to make it work, she never had any success with it. So I called for refund well within that period of time, despite my complaing I was told that I had to continue using the tool for the whole try period. Prior to that I had sent several emails, no one ever answered them. Result, I fell in their trap, as after that it was too late, I went past the 60 days and now I am *** out of luck and they will not take any responsability for it. Do yourself a favor and save your money !

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that you've had such experience with no!no! and we are thankful for bringing this to our attention.

We are asking our customers to continue using no!no!

since the average period that people start to see long lasting results is around 4-6 weeks. However, if at anytime during the 60 days you feel no!no! is not right for you then you can give us a call and request for an RMA for you to get a refund.

We'd like to review your account and check how we can help you further.

If your issue has not been resolved yet, please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you.

no!no! Customer Service

I am sorry to hear that. I got the NoNo for Mother's day.

It didn't work but after the 45 day trial period and before 60 days, they gave me a full refund.

I was totally expecting a big fight but they were great and it was hassel free. Sorry to hear about your experience.

@PissedConsumer861624

Hi Andie -

We're glad to know that you've had a great experience with our Customer Service Team. Thank you also for sharing it with us.

Best Regards,

View more comments (2)
Montreal, Quebec

Hair Removal Product Review

I purchased a no no hair removal , and IT DOES NOT WORK it only burns the top of the hair , and it takes a very long time , it's not a clean shave AT all and you still have to shave afterwards . My hair returns in just a couple of days , I tried to return the product , but had absolutely no luck at all PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THOSE SCAMERS
Ashburn, Virginia

Battery Change Review

My wife bought a No No, she liked it. After 1year,the battery will not hold a. charge. I called the company, spoke with Tony, I was told they don't repair and can't supply a new battery. She then said, throw it away and buy a new one. I ask to speak to a supervisor and was told one will call me next week. Very poor consumer relations.
Jonesboro, Arkansas

Lawsuit Review

looking onto a law suit. Small blonde facial hair to MORE facial hair with some hard black growth And I now need it resolved. It has effected my self esteem and social life WARNING
Anderson, Indiana

Ineffective at removing my hair and unable to return it for a refund.

I purchased the NoNo Hair Pro 5. It takes a long time to use and still does not remove all the hair, requiring me to shave after. It is very ineffective and a complete waste of money. DO NOT BUY! I waited their 45 days before trying to return the item as required and emailed them twice without any kind of a response. I have contacted them and I have tried to get a refund even speaking with a manager and still unable to refund the item. They have a triple money back guarantee but still will not even do an even refund.

I had the same issue. I filed a complaint with the better business bureau and they contacted the company and I finally received a refund.

I would suggest going that route. I hope it helps

@PissedConsumer902721

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your concern in helping customers get their refund.

We'd also suggest directly contacting our Customer Service team so we can process the refund immediately.

Our Customer Service can be reached at 1.888.525.7580.

All the Best,

@Treyshawn Nug

Well as nice as that sounds I talked to YOUR managers 3 times there for a refund through your customer service number and was repettively told no refund. I did not recieve a refund until AFTER the BBB was involved.

Hi tinksh,

We are sorry to hear that you've had this issue with no!no! and we are thankful for bringing this to our attention.

We'd like to review your account and check how we can help you further. If your issue is not yet resolved, please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you.

We'd love to help you resolve your problem and we're hoping to get a response from you.

What a .......ripoff!!!

i have been wanting to buy the no no, but dont think i will bother now having read these reviews, its a lot of money to pay for an item tht does,nt work, and if they dont get back to unhappy customers, its not very nice, moral or appropriately fair, and there should be some sort of legislation tht only genuine testimonials can be used in the advertising campains. i mean why feel the need to fake testimonials if they have every confidence in there product, also the gurantees should be met by law along with legaly binding testimonials.

how about offering potential customers to do free tials of there products and useing these genuine testimonials, surely this would influence sales in a very posotive light. maybe even giveing the person tying the product a discount when they purchase the product for themselves. i myself would be interested in any trials of this product, then i could prove or disprove the no no for myself. i,am sure many people would want to do this.

mrs. joanne warnock.

@PissedConsumer810586

Hi Joanne,

We understand your hesitation in purchasing a no!no! device and we'd like to thank you for bringing this to our attention

We'd like to inform you that No!No!

products carry a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the product and are within the guaranteed time frame, we ask that you contact our customer support team to obtain a return authorization (RMA) number. We will then issue you a full product refund upon receipt of the return in the warehouse. Our customer support team and product technicians will help resolve any questions you may have and help ensure you're receiving optimal results from your no!no!.

I hope you'll try no!no!

since it is 100% risk free.

All the Best,

View more comments (6)

Ordered one no no got two sent them an email we ordered one but threy sent us 2

I sent them an email and told them that we tried our friends nono and do not ship it.They shipped two which we did not order and the cost was $346.49.It was to arrive on Feb15th it arrived on the 18th they broke the contract so now we get it we try it and it is just a piece of plastic that does not work.We call them and they tell us that we have to keep it for 60 days and then we can ship it back or the shipping is on us and they also say that my account will be charged $96.00 two more times,OMG NONO is such a rip off I cannot even believe it the cost to ship this plastic peace was $27.50 ups. It does not work do not even try it because in the end no hair removed and it will cost you so much money and they will not reimburse you for 60 days.They collect your money you receive nothing actually you do two when you ordered one and then this company wants to rip you off again. twice the price when you ship it back.No No Non is a major rip off.

Hi lyda111,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with no!no! and we are thankful that you brought this to our attention.

We'd like to review your account and check how we can help you further.

Please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you.

All the best,

no!no! Customer Service

In french no no is *** welcome in a no no group of *** lollll

Brandon, Florida
Loss

Dont you dare go and purchase a nono

I swear if you do ima get you. I hope you don't like livin, cuz yo must not if you purchase a nono that's all I have to say. and when u kill I don't look in the eyes so I don't hurt me none the least. don't say I didn warn you cuz I will say it dead in your face. ha dead get ot? cuz that's what you will be d I here you bought no no. andtrust me I know people so I will find out who you are so don't think im fronting and you be tryin to front either they say I need 100 *** words at least

oh look, I see the grammar and punctuation fairies missed you. Why don't you delete this rant that is about absolutely nothing you little troll and try this again.

And by "try again", I mean don't, just don't.

You don't scare me, loony tunes.

Virginia Beach, Virginia

NO NO- YOU GOT THAT_- NO NO BUY

This cheap *ss machine. I paid thirty buck for this thing. I'm black, so you no I don't play around with my money. Shoo, I give my son fifteen buck every month, for school lunch. I tell him " Use it Wisely.", "Only buy lunch when your real hungry, boy. Cuz that's all you gettin for this month, go make your own money if you hungry, because that's your allowance to. So you decide how split." I swear nobody wants to pack a lunch anymore. I buy all dem snack and they eat em up in two days. But anyway, to all my women, I grow hair pretty fast to ( You know how it is girls...) So I recently purchased a no no, expecting I wasn't gonna have to shave for a while. I wake up the next day, and there is more hair on my back, than when I went to bed before I shaved the night before!!!!!!! I was pissed *** !!!!!!! So for all you hairy back out there.... Don't you dare buy that retard of a machine called no no. I cant even get through to customer services. And if you think I'm pissed you should see my husband. He's up there right now, probably strangling the manager of the store we bought it from. I 'ma have to go and bail him out again. But I don't blame him. I don't know how many cuts and bruises I got from that f*ckin knife. Well that's what it felt like. And didn't the commercial say that there was no blade or razor on that *** machine? Well I'm done. Done son. But like I said. Don't nobody go and purchase a NO NO!!!!!!!

Ain't nobody got time fo' that!

Not only did you convince me not to buy it , you gave me a good laugh for the morning !

Thank you!!

I was thinking the samecthing! How u gunna tell yr kid to "make yr own money if yr hungry" that's messed up.

I don't believe in spoiling yr kids but *** u need to provide the basic necessitys.

Food and clean water is the biggest one! And just so u kno a roof over there head is another incase yr telling yr child they need to pay rent to sleep in a bed as well...

Getto *** $15 a week isn't enough for 1 of my kids to get lunch. you don't really care about your kids if u did you would make dam sure they never go hungry. Wake your lazy *** up and make them a *** lunch

I CAN'T BREATH THIS REVIEW IS AWESOME XD

If you supposedly purchased this product from the company it would have been for more than $30. If that is all you paid, you paid someone else; and so the company has no responsibility to your product purchase.

Also welcome to English, learn how to type things out with a little better grammar and class. And maybe pack your kid's lunch yourself, you are after all his parent and if you don't want to pay for his lunch at school for the entire month than you should take some responsibility to do it to make sure your child has good nutrition and health.

Creepiest racist satire ever, with no helpful information on the product or company. (Slow day at SF?) Swift or Twain, you aren't.

You are the lowest class of human that's ever existed.

You so funny!

Thank you and I was recently about to purchase no no. She said " Im black so you know I dot play around with my money. :grin

View more comments (9)
Loss
I loved my NoNo and it really worked for me until the "O" that acts as a pully to make it work stretched out. I haven't been able to even get a response tovthe "contact us" function of the web site or calls to the company. A part probably much less than $1, keeps me...

Right On! You say it so well.

I too am needing replacement o rings for my no!no! Unbelievable that they Have such poor customer service.

View more comments
Troutdale, Oregon
No No Hair Removal Hair Remover
No No Hair Removal - No No Fraud...DO NOT BUY!
Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games begin. All you get is the sweet smell of burnt hair and left disappointed with excess stubble. "It doesn't work on everyone"...

i had used but after 2 week back hair on my arm.so i can, belive.

View more comments
Featured
Walnut Grove, British Columbia
Loss

Charged for order on line that showed error not completed but order processed

Tried to place order on line with NoNo website would not process said error. Tried second time with same results both times had already entered payment info. Called company very nice lady assured me order had not gone thru she would place order for me which I did. Two days later checked bank account 2 orders had been charged to my account. Called company he said sorry had already shipped call back when receive order so he could help me at that time. Received both packages today contacted company again they said send back gave me return shipping number and I would have to pay return postage. Now i am really upset she says hold on and she came back to email return label postage free. She also confirmed two weeks or more for my money to be refunded to my account. After talking to other people their website does this often. Please be careful ordering on line.
Greenville, Texas

Nicholas Ortiz

On 8-6-13, or a month ago, I paid for 30 tablets of Viagra $119.65, and to this date I have not received the product. PLEASE expedite my order. I intend to be a regular customer of yours, please provide me good service. I am a USA Army Veteran in need of the Viagra tablets. I have read about a lot of complaints about your company, and very specifically about your customer ervice practices. I just cannot believe what I have read about your company. Please do not make me another complainer to yout government authorities. Thanks you ver much. Nicholas Ortiz 2284 Riley Road The Villages, Florida 32162 Cell: 602-738-****
Leesburg, Florida