No No Hair Removal Reviews

Show reviews that mention
hair money hair removal nono skin customer customer service device people removal
Filter review

Nono is a no show!!!!!!!!!

I purchase a Nono in April. Did not received my materal. They already charged my credit card. I called left a message and 3 e mail. No customer service agent answered or called back. Anybody have suggestion how to get in touch with them before I ask my credit card provider to cancel payment. The company have no customer service at all and it sees like it s a common problem with other people who bougth their product. Never received so cannot know if NONO work or not. This company is making a lost of publicity on TV and I think they can afford it wit the people they are ripping off.
Loss

Waste of money

Don't waste you're money on this even with the one year warranty. Every time you have a problem with this product, you have to pay for the shipping back; it cost me $10. I have sent it back once already because the battery would not charge; and received a "new" one that's power button is extremely difficult to turn off and on. When talking to customer service, they stated that they were aware of the problem, yet I would still have to pay for the shipping to have it fixed a second time. If I would have known in advance that this company knew of the technical problems and would still charge me to have it repaired, I would never have invested close to $400. The worst part is, the product doesn't even work well at removing hair in the first place :(

I had trouble with my NoNo product - called customer service

they indicated that the

thermicon tips needed to be replaced. Today I received Thermicon tips - Tried one immediately - product did not work so I tried to call CS could not get past their automated system to talk to a live person. I want to return the Thermicon tips but need a Return Authorization No or my return would not be valid. Lots of luck getting to a person.

Would not buy this product ever again nor would I recommend the product to anyone. Very frustrated.

New York, New York
Service
No No Hair Removal Shipping Service
Loss
Update by user Apr 13, 2012

After one month my complaint got zero responses from PissedConsumer readers. I did, however, pass it along to Consumer Reports hoping that their audience would be more interested.

Original review posted by user Mar 13, 2012
I decided to check them out before buying the product, and what a surprise. This outfit...

thank you . stopped me from buying a bad product!

View more comments
Washington, District Of Columbia

NoNo by Radiancy

Simply put, this product just doesn't work. Don't waste your money. It doesn't even leave your legs smooth, much less remove hair permanently. I used it as directed, religiously for six months. It's a scam. You have to keep purchasing these polishing discs in order to even get hair completely removed and each on only works about once or twice, so even after you overpay for the device, your stuck repurchasing the discs forever. And they're customer service sucks. They were supposed to bill me in three installments, but instead billed me twice in one month. Awful!

I'm glad I read this because I was considering buying this product.

Agreed

I agree with everyone here. I can't believe the thing is still on the market.

You have to use the buffing pads to even get close to smooth skin...but the good news is you get a good workout doing that LOL. You're much better off just waxing, or even shaving.

At least with waxing your hair really does come in softer and sparser. With this *** contraption all you get is burnt hair.

My experience, as well.

I'm amazed there are so few similar complaints, though my experience years back )when I purchased NoNo, got in touch with the company and looked on line to see what other customers were saying) was that every comment issued about NoNo appeared like cookie cutter, positive repeats of each other, all overriding any negative comments.

They also point the finger back to the user as being faulty.

Perhaps it WAS me. Or perhaps I had the only one that didn't work (it lite up, burned a few surface hairs, & made an impressive noise to sound like it was doing something, but the percentage of any noticeable effectiveness was down below 10%).

It was just SOOOOO obvious the amount of searches I made, & the amount of repeat claims for the product's effectiveness, & user faultiness was a sham - like they payed a few people to keep writing tons of good reviews to discount the real ones AND submit them under as many various titles they'd have ALL title searches (negative & positive) covered.

I'm amazed they're still in business pulling off this scam, though I must say because of this experience I'm much more cautious about quickly grabbing up these new gizmos, & more aware of false customer account postings (I suppose that's good for something).

i hate hate hate the nono.after using it 7 times,totally messed up my face.wont reccomend anyone to use it on face.now all that area where i used it,its full off of acne,and i just dont know how to get my normal face back.

Hi no!no! customer!Your issue has been brought to our attention and we are so sorry your experience with no!no!

has been less than satisfactory. We would like the opportunity to change that!Customer service is our top priority, so please send us an email to NoNoCares@***.com explaining your situation. Make sure to include your first and last name or order number and a number where we can reach you so that we can access your account. Also, please put “Complaints Board no!no!

Customer” in the subject line.Our first goal is happy customers so we look forward to hearing from you and working with you to make this happen!Thank you.The no!no! team

@PissedConsumer357182

You guys from the NoNo Team should offer better customer service to your clients, instead of ripping them off. I will never buy anything from your company!

View more comments (6)