Is this a joke?This product is just a waste of money and time.

It does not work at all. I gave it almost one year. I bought them for Christmas 2015. Both did nothing.

I had bought the mens No No Hair Removal for my son and the womens for myself. I mean nothing. No change what so ever. I had bought one in 2011 and it was very different.

It burnt the hair so at least it did something. I thought four or five years later they would have improved the product to work better. Instead the new one does not even burn the hair. It really does nothing.

What a huge waste of money.

And of coarse to late to get my money back.I am writing this because I wish I had read the truthabout this product before I spent over $400 for nothing.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with No No Hair Removal. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about No No Hair Removal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare No No Hair Removal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with No No Hair Removal?

Comments