3.1K views

I am a male that bought into all the advertisement on the Hair removal system.I used it just as advertized and it flat did not work.

I gave it time and even shaved and then used it over and over again and only smelled burnt hair. They warranty for 60 days but tell you you have to use for 90 days before you see results. It is false advertisement to me. Everytime I see it on TV I get sick to my stomach.

Now they claim to have a more powerful on they sell. What happened to the money I spent on mine. Do I buy the new one and find out it doesn't work.

I don't think so.I think they should be sued for false advertisement.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of does not work effectively. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of hair removal device and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. No No Hair Removal needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hair removal device in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at No No Hair Removal.

Had an Experience with No No Hair Removal?

Comments

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland #969711

Mine arrived in totally sealed box but the small face tip was broken.

It didn't work either.

Just smell of burnt hair.Total ***.

Buyer beware.Of course it doesn't work.

Is Gillette out of business! Think before you buy. Hahaha.

Yup a sucker IS born every minute!Dopes!

to duh #947035

Hi,

We understand that razors can also help in removing unwanted hair however using a razor can cause razor burn, ingrown hair and cuts.On the other hand, consistent use of the no!no!

has shown to reduce hair regrowth and what does come back may be finer and thinner. There are a lot of advantages in using no!no! and you can check them by visiting this website: https://www.nonopro.com/pro_p3/advantage.aspx. Should you need help in using no!no!, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist you.

Thanks a lot

Best Regards,

no!no!Customer Service

to nonoCustomerService Dublin, Dublin, Ireland #969712

It doesn't work.I've been using it for about 2 weeks on upper lip.

It says go over 3-4 times when using it. It arrived with small tip broken so I'm using the bigger one.

All you smell is burnt hair. It isn't fit for purpose.

It doesn't do what you say in advertising. Someone should be doing something this company.

I followed all instructions to the letter as I really wanted it to work.

I'm disgusted I didn't read reviews before buying.

to Disappointed_1 #969894

Hello,

We're so sorry if you were disappointed with your no!no!device.

We'd also like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We have 2 suggestions for you.

1) We recommend in our literature that new users do not automatically go to use no!no! on their face until you get the technique down so you don't experience any discomfort.

2) If you're going to use no!no! on your face, we recommend using the narrow Thermicon tip. We understand that it was broken when it arrived so please call our Customer Service Department to have it replaced for free.

You may contact them at 01.696.8276.Thank you so much.

Hi there,

We'd like to apologize if you didn't get the result that you're expecting from no!no!.

We can assure you that no!no!

is an effective device and it has been clinically proven to remove unwanted hair. We just have some questions for us to know what seems to be the problem.

a) How long and how frequent have you used no!no!?

b) Where are you using it on your body?

We are looking forward to talk to you soon and help you get your no!no! back to work.

Regards, no!no!Customer Service

to nonoCustomerService #952258

Wow... with the complaints I've seen so far and now only on 15, it looks like their answers are boiler-plate. In my opinion and interpretation is that the company already anticipates consumers to have problems and want to sound sympathetic to the consumer but its already too late.

to Anonymous #953857

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback however our primary concern is to help our customers get the results from using no!no!.We want to make sure that they are satisfied with our products.

If they're not, we are here to assist them with their returns, if within the trial period.

At Radiancy, we believe with after sales support.

Hope this helps.