1.8

I was given NoNo! by my mum.

Since i suffer with PCOS, I get excess hair growth in a lot of plaves so NoNo! was a god send for me. It worked peferfectly. It then ran out of charge and my mum had misplaced the charger...so i ordered a new one.

I got the new charger and plugged it in and it seemed to be charging fine. I checked on it a while later thinking the battery would have significant charge by now and nothing. it won't even switch on as if it's indicating the battery needs to be recharged. I pluggdd it back in as it said NoNo can be used whilst being charged...it switched on then but as soon as you go to roll...it just dies.

It was bought quite a while back so the warrenty has expired...but it's barely been used...my mum used it 1 time and i have only had it a few week. Not good at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I agree it is utterly a waste of time and money, I have used mine over a year and found it so different from what the staff and person representing said on the TV channel. It does stop working and according to the light up button it is not the battery.

Don't waste your money.