I HAVE A NONO HAIR REMOVER AND I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS. BUT I PLUGGED IN THE CHARGER PROVIDED WITH THE PRODUCT, BUT IT WILL NOT HOLD THE CHARGE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I TRY.

I HAVE FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS AND AM NOW GETTING EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED AT NOT BEING ABLE TO USE IT ANYMORE. I HAVE NOW BECOME THE BEARDED LADY ---- WHERE DO I SEND MY COMPLAINT..

CANT AFFORD TO PHONE NEW ZEALAND. AS LIVE IN UK IN WOULD BE CRIPPLING FOR MY SMALL COMPANY.

I WILL BE PLEASED TO PAY ANY POST AND PACKAGE INVOLVED SHOULD I NEED TO RETURN IT. THANK YOU

C.D.WOOD

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with No No Hair Removal. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about No No Hair Removal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare No No Hair Removal to other companies on our site.

Comments