Show reviews that mention
hair money hair removal nono skin customer customer service device waste people
Filter review
I had a very bad experience with no no . They are extremely uncooperative . I would not recommend them to anyone.
Treyshawn

We're sorry that you've had a bad experience with no!no! and thanks for sharing this with us.

If you can provide me more details about this problem, that would be helpful. Thanks and have a great day!

View more comments
ID
#702041 Review #702041 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Hair Removal Device Review

1.5
Bought product. It literally stunk, and when I tried to return, they made it very difficult to say the least. I finally returned it but never received credit. I found the company very difficult to deal with.
Reason of review
Damaged or defective

No No Hair Removal - Faulty Device Review

Nono does not work. Did not remove ANY hair ANY where on my body. Would not refund my money. Do not purchase!
#1012096

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. Nono does not work as advertised, will not remove hair like advertised, you have to keep going over. Returned product under guarantee and did not receive my refund, emailed, phoned and said they would refund my money but they did not, they now have my product and my money!

No No Hair Removal - Waste of money

Don't waste you're money on this even with the one year warranty. Every time you have a problem with this product, you have to pay for the shipping back; it cost me $10. I have sent it back once already because the battery would not charge; and received a "new" one that's power button is extremely difficult to turn off and on. When talking to customer service, they stated that they were aware of the problem, yet I would still have to pay for the shipping to have it fixed a second time. If I would have known in advance that this company knew of the technical problems and would still charge me to have it repaired, I would never have invested close to $400. The worst part is, the product doesn't even work well at removing hair in the first place :(

I had trouble with my NoNo product - called customer service

they indicated that the

thermicon tips needed to be replaced. Today I received Thermicon tips - Tried one immediately - product did not work so I tried to call CS could not get past their automated system to talk to a live person. I want to return the Thermicon tips but need a Return Authorization No or my return would not be valid. Lots of luck getting to a person.

Would not buy this product ever again nor would I recommend the product to anyone. Very frustrated.

Service
No No Hair Removal Shipping Service
Loss

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection