I purchased the NO NO by Radiancy after having wanted one for years.To be clear, I am a fair-skinned woman with hair that I wanted to deal with on my lip and chin.

After using the product, I sent it back, as it caused me to break out on both areas. I am a former salon owner, who has always used wax, and I will certainly return to waxing; efficient and takes only minutes. The hair grows in sparser, but not with No No. After using No No the first time, as I have said above, I experienced breakouts.

I sent the product back; I sent express post with a tracking number so I know they received it last week. I was told it would take 2 billing cycles for a return to my credit card; are they serious; the refund should occur within this billing cycle! On a more serious note, the hairs I treated on my lip and chin have GROWN IN DARKER AND COARSER; NO WORD OF A LIE !!!! Seriously!!???

I really wanted to believe in this product as it is endorsed by Cassie Depava (spelling?) and I always loved her on "One Life to Live." Seriously disappointed. Keep waxing people.

As No No says, and wax proves, the "hair will grow in sparser and finer." I now have stubble where I only had fine hair.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product does not work lied in advertising. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of no no hair removal hair remover and associated monetary loss in the amount of $270. No No Hair Removal needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned no no hair removal hair remover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at No No Hair Removal.

Comments