Portchester, England

No no is rubbish 200 £, waist of money, I passed and got my order through amazon I was expecting a NO NO pro but it seems it is an ordinary cheap unreliable device, that is not doing the job !

NO NO is a lies gives hope to hairy women but it is a lost... very disappointing thing and too expensive they send me too devices and none is working i can pass over the hair ten time it does not do the job

I feel sorry for the women with hair problem dark hair it is a women nightmare you seem to like money too much

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with No No Hair Removal. The most disappointing about no no hair removal hair remover from No No Hair Removal was lack of truth in advertising Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about No No Hair Removal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare No No Hair Removal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with No No Hair Removal?

Comments

I was told to be patient with No no results but it is hard to believe it will satisfy our hope