No No Hair Removal - No No Fraud...DO NOT BUY!
Bought a No No Pro.Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right.
Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games begin. All you get is the sweet smell of burnt hair and left disappointed with excess stubble. "It doesn't work on everyone" they say. I'm not a hairy person and what I have is fine so if not me, who?
"60% of people see a reduction of hair after 3 months" the supervisor explained. That's not what the adds show. And just how much reduction did their clinical trials show anyway? I worked a 3inch square piece of skin for over an hour.
Buffed it over and over till the skin was raw and it burnt my skin leaving a permanent burn mark, the stench of burnt hair (and skin) and still there was stubble in various lengths. Ended up having to go shave after.
If you're still determined to buy this product then don't be surprised when you get the same results.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hair Removal
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "didn't remove hair and stopped working and it wasn't 90 days old yet.it sucks.would not recomend it to anyone.give me back my laser.that workedphone number.315-879-4349..want my money back..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "For a democratic country and kapatalistic system we often think people of the Netherlands are lovable and appreciate talent and good looking people. On the contrary Dutch people are often..."
- "Dealer new he was selling a 2010 cruise lite 26 bh trailer with a wet floor.As they sarnia rv tried to cover it up with a bad paint job on..."
- "This is a scam company. I.am sure they r all the same company. Poor quality. Fake tracking # no customer service. Google the sites and read reviews. Please pass..."
- "I have been a customer at Rosegal for a year and a half now. I'm posting this review because I truly am a satisfied client and want to recommend..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."