Creston, Iowa
2K views

The No-No does not work at all I've been using it for the last couple months with no changr at all.Sad thing is i bought one for my daughter too thinking it would be a great gift.

I have been completely ripped off! Don't buy this product. I would rather have spent th $400 on real lazer hair removal. This is one of the few times where I've been fooled, but what an expensive mistake.

Listen to the reviews.This company does not back up their products and shame on HSN for selling snake oil!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hair removal. No No Hair Removal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hair removal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at No No Hair Removal.

Had an Experience with No No Hair Removal?

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hi,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the results that you are expecting from no!no!.We'd like to hear more about your issue so we'll know how to help you further.

a) How frequently are you using your no!no!?

b)in which areas of the body are you trying to remove hair?

We are looking forward to talk to you soon and help you achieve the results.

Best Regards, no!no!Customer Service