10.1K views
2.2

I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working.

I sent it back and got a replacement and started the process again. I used it for a YEAR ever cuople days, and not only did it not slow down the regrowth, it caused more hair to grow. It was like I had been shaving. The hairs became thicker and darker and now it won't even get rid of them.

Before the No no, I could pluck the few hairs I had in about 5 minutes.

Now, I have to spend money to wax my chin. If you are thinking of buying one, DON'T!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of no no hair removal hair remover from No No Hair Removal and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants No No Hair Removal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was does not work effectively. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by No No Hair Removal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1264580

I got a NO no when they first came out. It was lousy on my legs, it couldn't remove the hair and burned myself.

I decided to use it on my arm and did it religiously for about 6months. Well fast forward years later and it made NO difference.

It didn't thin the hair or anything. Total waste of time and money.

Later I purchased the Tria and it removed about 60% of my underarm hair in 6months.

#1172010

AGREED THAT WAS VERY IGNORANT TO POST

to Anonymous #1374056

What r u corporate? Unknown contributor!

#1172009

AGREED 100%

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1172006

I HAVE THE SAME COMPLAINT. A LOT OF BLACK THICK HAIRS. I HAVE TO PLUCK ALL THE TIME

#1019683

Yessss...I have more hair as well....grrrr

Marshall, Texas, United States #967504

This NoNo product is like burning the hair off your face and body with an electric hotplate or like sticking your face between the arc from a negative and positive battery charge and smells exactly like what it does....burns the hair off. It should be take completely off the market before someone gets seriously injured.

nonoCustomerService
to Yayann #968966

Hello Yayann,

We're sorry to hear that you've had issues in using no!no!.

If you are feeling any discomfort when using no!no!, we recommend you to stop. There must be something wrong with either the device or the way you are using it.

Where did you buy your no!no!?

We have been in the market for several years now and we haven't received any complaint about someone being seriously injured after using no!no!. no!no!

is a very safe product if it's used properly. Let us know if you need any further help.

to nonoCustomerService #1172007

I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU. MANY PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED. LIAR!

to Yayann Saint Catharines, Ontario, Canada #973443

THANK YOU FOR INPUT, WILL NOT PURCHASE

to SARAH #980235

Agreed. Well not use. That it's terrifying.

to Yayann #1387531

I agree!! Horrible experience!!!

Andover, New Jersey, United States #950864

Hi, have you ever tried electrolosis? Instead of wasting money on waxing etc put it towards getting that done.

It will change your life! Its not pleasant at all. Depends on what area on the face you need it. Your upper lip is extremely painful.

You might have to go for awhile if your hairs are dark and thick. The hair grows back thinner and thinner then wont grow back at all!

Give it a try!!!! Just another option you can do.

nonoCustomerService

Hi shannonlb1,

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the results that you are expecting from no!no!. Please allow us to help you.

How frequently are you using your nono?

Which Thermicon Tip are you using?

How do you no!no! your chin?

We are looking forward to talk to you soon so we can help you further.

Best Regards, no!no! Customer Service

to nonoCustomerService #969222

As I said in my original comment, I used it every few days for over a year. I have tried both thermicon tips, tried all the power levels, and have followed all the instructions, (print and video).

I also replaced the tips and bought the cream that goes with the system. I have spoken to a number of other people who have had the same problem.

NaughtyNancy
Illinois, United States #942915

Are you diabetic? Or do you by chance have a hormone imbalance? Shaving/waxing/etc will not make your hair grow back thicker and darker, however a hormone imbalance will.

to NaughtyNancy #947120

True. There is no proof the no no caused this.

Could be any number of medical conditions.

And is the OP man, woman or beast. Goodgawd the pics are disgusting.

to Eww Middlesbrough, Redcar And Cleveland, United Kingdom #947966

No need for those comments you *** troll.

to Anonymous #969221

Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that this was an unnecessary comment when all I was trying to do was help others.

to Eww #969219

There is no need to be insulting. I only posted the picture to try and help others.

If you need to be rude, do it somewhere else!

I thought this was a sight where you could post experiences with products without others making personal attacks. I don't like how it looks either, but I posted the picture so others could see what can possibly happen if they use this product.