8.4K views
2.2

I bought my No no for use on facial hair.I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working.

I sent it back and got a replacement and started the process again. I used it for a YEAR ever cuople days, and not only did it not slow down the regrowth, it caused more hair to grow. It was like I had been shaving. The hairs became thicker and darker and now it won't even get rid of them.

Before the No no, I could pluck the few hairs I had in about 5 minutes.

Now, I have to spend money to wax my chin.If you are thinking of buying one, DON'T!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of no no hair removal hair remover from No No Hair Removal and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants No No Hair Removal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was does not work effectively. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by No No Hair Removal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with No No Hair Removal?

Comments

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1264580

I got a NO no when they first came out.It was lousy on my legs, it couldn't remove the hair and burned myself.

I decided to use it on my arm and did it religiously for about 6months. Well fast forward years later and it made NO difference.

It didn't thin the hair or anything.Total waste of time and money.

Later I purchased the Tria and it removed about 60% of my underarm hair in 6months.

#1172010

AGREED THAT WAS VERY IGNORANT TO POST

#1172009

AGREED 100%

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1172006

I HAVE THE SAME COMPLAINT. A LOT OF BLACK THICK HAIRS. I HAVE TO PLUCK ALL THE TIME

#1019683

Yessss...I have more hair as well....grrrr

Marshall, Texas, United States #967504

This NoNo product is like burning the hair off your face and body with an electric hotplate or like sticking your face between the arc from a negative and positive battery charge and smells exactly like what it does....burns the hair off. It should be take completely off the market before someone gets seriously injured.

nonoCustomerService
to Yayann #968966

Hello Yayann,

We're sorry to hear that you've had issues in using no!no!.

If you are feeling any discomfort when using no!no!, we recommend you to stop.There must be something wrong with either the device or the way you are using it.

Where did you buy your no!no!?

We have been in the market for several years now and we haven't received any complaint about someone being seriously injured after using no!no!. no!no!

is a very safe product if it's used properly.Let us know if you need any further help.

to nonoCustomerService #1172007

I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU. MANY PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED. LIAR!

to Yayann Saint Catharines, Ontario, Canada #973443

THANK YOU FOR INPUT, WILL NOT PURCHASE

to SARAH #980235

Agreed. Well not use. That it's terrifying.