12K views
2.3

I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working.

I sent it back and got a replacement and started the process again. I used it for a YEAR ever cuople days, and not only did it not slow down the regrowth, it caused more hair to grow. It was like I had been shaving. The hairs became thicker and darker and now it won't even get rid of them.

Before the No no, I could pluck the few hairs I had in about 5 minutes.

Now, I have to spend money to wax my chin. If you are thinking of buying one, DON'T!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

No No Hair Removal Cons: It did not work.

Comments

@PissedConsumer947120

There is no need to be insulting. I only posted the picture to try and help others.

If you need to be rude, do it somewhere else!

I thought this was a sight where you could post experiences with products without others making personal attacks. I don't like how it looks either, but I posted the picture so others could see what can possibly happen if they use this product.

@Gennette

You are wrong, hair does grow back darker and thicker.

#952001
@PissedConsumer951668

Proof?

@Gennette

No, I am not diabetic and do not have a hormone imbalance. Since I stopped using it and started waxing, the hair is finer, lighter and there is less of it. I went to a dermatologist and was told that products like this can cause the same results as shaving, which is more and darker hair.

@Leeta

I would also like to add that there are a large number of other people on this site who have had EXACTLY the same experience with this product. I have also read the responses from the company.

It seems like they have a number of excuses trying to explain away the problem, or they blame the customer for not using it properly.

They even say that customers need to be patient because it takes time to start working. I think, after using it every few days, FOR A YEAR, is being very patient and should have been more than a sufficient amount of time to give it a chance to work.

No No Hair Removal Reviews