1.4K views

Did not work..i had burn on the location i used it..its works nothing like the commercial...very dangerous..see pic this is only some of the burn marks

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with No No Hair Removal and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about No No Hair Removal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare No No Hair Removal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with No No Hair Removal?

Comments

nonoCustomerService

We're sorry to hear about this problem.We know how terrible this is and we'd like to help you with this issue.

There are a number of factors affecting this problem such as counterfeit device or incorrect usage.

Where did you buy this no!no!

device?

If you have bought this from our website or from an authorized retailer, you may just get in touch with our Customer Service at 888- 525-7580

Customer Support Hours of Operation are

Monday through Friday from 6am – 6pm (PST) Saturday from 7am – 1pm (PST) Please give them a call since they're the only one who can help you with this problem.Thanks and have a great one.