Turnaround Time

This is the worst company that I have ever dealt with.I returned the product unused and they said that I would only get a parcel refund.

Well it has been two weeks since I sent the product back and my tracking number shows that they have received it, I still am waiting on a refund.

It only took them one hour to charge me but takes them several weeks to refund you.I have told several hundred people now not to even purchase this product, they are a terrible company.i will keep spreading the word.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with No No Hair Removal. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about No No Hair Removal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare No No Hair Removal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with No No Hair Removal?

Comments

nonoCustomerService

We appreciate sharing your no!no!experience with us and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please provide us your order number so we can check your account.

We'd love to look at your account so we can help you.Thanks and we're looking forward to your response.