I had a very bad experience with no no . They are extremely uncooperative . I would not recommend them to anyone.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. No No Hair Removal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at No No Hair Removal.

Had an Experience with No No Hair Removal?

Comments

nonoCustomerService

We're sorry that you've had a bad experience with no!no! and thanks for sharing this with us.

If you can provide me more details about this problem, that would be helpful. Thanks and have a great day!

I received the No No Hair Removal system as a Christmas gift last year.I used it for about 3 months then went in for back surgery.

After using it I notice hair started growing in other places that I had not treated with the No No system. Then I went to use it again and now it doesn't work at all.

What a rip off.I am still dealing with the hair that started growing in other areas like my chin and neck that I had not treated with the No No system.