2.2K views
2.3

I am a Male, I had received my No No as a Gift from some of my Relatives.I like doing somebody building in turn I like to keep hair off of Chest, Back and Arms.

When I received My No No I was excited after seeing all of the infomercials I thought this will be Great for what I need. Then I used it and used it and used it with very little results, nothing compared to what I was led to believe the results would be.

So basically my relatives wasted $300 on a Gimmick should have known Great concept if it only worked.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of does not work effectively. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "just didn't work plus no case came with it from bed bath and beyond? really." of no-no hair removal system and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. No No Hair Removal needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned no-no hair removal system in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at No No Hair Removal.

Had an Experience with No No Hair Removal?

Comments

I bought two and was ripped off. Hurt to use and didn't take the hair off at all. Piece of ***!

nonoCustomerService

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry that no!no!didn't work as expected.

We have some questions for you for us to check how we can help you further.

a) How long did you use no!no!

b) How frequent did you use it?

c) Which Thermicon tip did you use on your chest, back and arms?

We are looking forward to talk to you soon and we want to help you get the results that you are expecting from no!no!Thank you Regards, The Radiancy Team