Washington, New Jersey

NONO would not authorize my return for my mother who could not manage the ridiculous phone system for getting in touch with the company. THEY insisted she call and when I explained she could not and was not present and I was taking care of it for her, THEY WERE NOT HELPFUL TO THE ELDERLY AT ALL!!!!!!

I WILL NOT BUY ANY PrODUCT FROM THS COMPANY AGAIN AND EVERYONE SHOULD RUN NOT WALK !!!!!! THEY SHOULD BE FLEXIBLE WITH THE ELDERLY ORDERING THINGS ON TV.

SHAME ON THEM AND THEY NEED TO REVAMP THEIR POLICYS ASAP ! NO IS A NONO COMPANY!

Comments

nonoCustomerService

Hello there,

Thank you for writing in and letting us know about what happened to your conversation with our Customer Service Department.

Our policy is just simple, we value our customer's privacy. The only thing we need to do is to ensure that you are allowed by the customer/account holder to make the decision on her behalf.

In other words, we can just talk to your mom for for few minutes and just ask her if she will authorize you to return the product on her behalf. Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,