3.4K views

I purchased the NoNo thinking it would help.Well it didn't work.

Have of my hair would not come off with it. I still had to shave after. Tried underarms cause severe rash. Call and complained.

They said it had only been a couple of weeks give it longer to work. Didn't understand that but I did. After 30 days called again to complain. They said they could give my money back after returning item.

I sent back the item but I never got my refund. I kept calling and finally after 4 months and lots of phone calls and complaints I got a refund. Was it for the full price, NO, it was for a portion because they said I had used it for too long for a full refund.

I don't understand that one.Don't buy it, DOESN"T WORK and they will RIP YOU OFF>

Review about: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Does not work.

Had an Experience with No No Hair Removal?

Comments

kassiesmom08

I know longer have my order information.It was all lost in a flood.

I received a refund from you at the time put it was only a partial refund. I did not get a return label for sending or a full refund as it says.

It did not work and I did not get a full refund that was they complaint.

nonoCustomerService
to k***iesmom08 #912824

Hi kassiesmom08,

Thanks for responding.We'd like to check your account further and see why you only received a partial refund.

Please send us your complete name and contact number so we can take a look at your account.

We are looking forward to help you.

Sincerely,

no!no!Customer Service

to nonoCustomerService Binghamton, New York, United States #931964

My name was Jefferson then and location was Afton NY

nonoCustomerService

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with no!no!and we are thankful for informing us about it.

We'd like to review your account and check how we can help you further.

If you issue has not been resolved yet, please send us an email at cs@trynono.com with your order information and contact number so we can reach out to you.

We are looking forward to help you further.

All the Best,

no!no!Customer Service

to nonoCustomerService Binghamton, New York, United States #920463

It would have been under Jefferson in Afton NY it was back in 2012 or 2011 not sure what but I was denied a full refund from your company.