1.6K views

I loved my NoNo and it really worked for me until the "O" that acts as a pully to make it work stretched out.I haven't been able to even get a response tovthe "contact us" function of the web site or calls to the company.

A part probably much less than $1, keeps me from being able to use this product costing over $200. I product that I liked and used and worked for me. I want to buy some or at least get the dimensions of an unstretched O ring.

Makes me furious!Why I can't get any customer service ids beyond me.

Review about: No No Hair Removal Hair Remover.

Had an Experience with No No Hair Removal?

Comments

Thanks for the info on the rubber ring.Just managed to fix it with one of those.

I used a mini flat screwdriver (the sort that mend glasses) jamming the rubber ring down with it, in between the end of the lower roller and the casing.It helps if the device is held with the top (button side) and the small slit on the side of the roller facing upwards, it helps to make sure the ring goes on the right direction rather than falling out again.

My brother figured out how to open up the case so the O ring could be replaced. You have to gently separate the cover, the side with the on off switch. You gently separate the top then there are 2 hooks on the bottom that hold the bottom of the case.

The nono O ring is a pain in the 'ring' I sorted it by buying five of the following at around £3.43 off eBay

1mm Section 8mm Bore NITRILE 70 Rubber O-Rings

Remove the tip, remove the roller with grooved end and then use a small flat-head screwdriver to slide the ring below the lower roller and then slip the large roller back on and the ring over the groove - five minutes, job done, a £200 machine back in operation.

I love how the NoNo rep responded on Dec 18th 2014 to give a commentator a link to see how NoNo works, but conveniently ignored the "O" ring question, which is what the complaint is about! Very shady, in my opinion. I won't bother with this product since this company is behaving in a questionable manner.

Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States #1288524

I have the same problem with the o-ring. Very disappointing. I will not buy a new one.

I just had the O ring stretch out, looked in the instruction book, no mention of it~Hey NoNo What is up with this??? Address this customer issue, PLEASE

I've had this same experience with NONO and have gone thru 2 "o" ring bands within 2 years (I had an old one that my husband took the "o" ring from after the 1st one stretched).Both "o" ring bands are stretched.

I contacted customer service and was told my only option was to purchase a new one!

My husband found a set of 100 "o" ring bands we are purchasing today for $9.97. If we find the correct band size (it will have cost 10 cents to repair), we will let you know and EVERYONE with this issue.

Shame on NONO!

I've liked their product and have spoken highly of it. However, this company is aware of this issue and refuses to address it.

If potentional customers know their product will not work in 15-18 months because of 10 cent band that NONO company refuses to address, make available, or make right, the customer will probably think twice.It's a shame!

to Anonymous Brome, Quebec, Canada #1194567

Hello

What size o-ring do I need and was your husband successful in finding one?

to Anonymous Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom #1257382

Did you ever find the correct o-ring and if you did, could you please post how you changed them.Mine has just give the same way.

Thanks.Mark

Hi I have the same issue and feel the same way. I am going g to report them to the BBB. That usually pissed them off.

Will let you know if I get any thing back.