1.5K views

NoNo! Make a huge statement about their patitented thermacon tip.

All this is, is a wire that heats up when the roller on the machine gets pressed against your skin. No fancy technology, nothing that would put NASA to shame, just a heated wire that singes the hair, that's it!

My 1st experience was I burned my chin with it, and also left my jaw line sore. It wasn't removing the hair, so I made several passes, whilst using relatively hard pressure to get it to activate, thus resulting in my 1st experience being an unpleasant one.

Be aware, this does not remove the hair like shaving does. It just singes the hair, leaving behind a harsh stubble, and that was after buffing with the included buffer pad.

Would i recommend it? In short, Nono!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of no no hair removal hair remover from No No Hair Removal. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants No No Hair Removal to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by No No Hair Removal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with No No Hair Removal?

Comments