No No Hair Removal - Review about Hair Removal Device

127 of 196 No No Hair Removal reviews

I bought my No no for use on facial hair.I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working.

I sent it back and got a replacement and started the process again. I used it for a YEAR ever cuople days, and not only did it not slow down the regrowth, it caused more hair to grow. It was like I had been shaving. The hairs became thicker and darker and now it won't even get rid of them.

Before the No no, I could pluck the few hairs I had in about 5 minutes.

Now, I have to spend money to wax my chin.If you are thinking of buying one, DON'T!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hair Removal Device
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #592266 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with No No Hair Removal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 47 Yes 47 4 No 4
Had the same issue 19 Yes 19
127 of 196 No No Hair Removal reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 12 #1172010

AGREED THAT WAS VERY IGNORANT TO POST

0 0 Reply

Aug 14, 2015 #1019683

Yessss...I have more hair as well....grrrr

4 0 Reply
Yayann

Apr 03, 2015 #967504 Marshall, Texas, United States

This NoNo product is like burning the hair off your face and body with an electric hotplate or like sticking your face between the arc from a negative and positive battery charge and smells exactly like what it does....burns the hair off. It should be take completely off the market before someone gets seriously injured.

10 0 Reply
nonoCustomerService

Apr 07, 2015 #968966

Hello Yayann,
We're sorry to hear that you've had issues in using no!no!.
If you are feeling any discomfort when using no!no!, we recommend you to stop. There must be something wrong with either the device or the way you are using it.
Where did you buy your no!no!?
We have been in the market for several years now and we haven't received any complaint about someone being seriously injured after using no!no!. no!no! is a very safe product if it's used properly. Let us know if you need any further help.

0 10 Reply

Jun 12 #1172007

I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU. MANY PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED. LIAR!

3 0 Reply

May 05, 2015 #980235

Agreed. Well not use. That it's terrifying.

7 0 Reply

Feb 25, 2015 #950864 Andover, New Jersey, United States

Hi, have you ever tried electrolosis? Instead of wasting money on waxing etc put it towards getting that done. It will change your life! Its not pleasant at all. Depends on what area on the face you need it. Your upper lip is extremely painful. You might have to go for awhile if your hairs are dark and thick. The hair grows back thinner and thinner then wont grow back at all! Give it a try!!!! Just another option you can do.

10 0 Reply
nonoCustomerService

Feb 17, 2015 #947032

Hi shannonlb1,
We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the results that you are expecting from no!no!. Please allow us to help you.
How frequently are you using your nono?
Which Thermicon Tip are you using?
How do you no!no! your chin?
We are looking forward to talk to you soon so we can help you further. Best Regards, no!no! Customer Service

0 7 Reply

Apr 08, 2015 #969222

As I said in my original comment, I used it every few days for over a year. I have tried both thermicon tips, tried all the power levels, and have followed all the instructions, (print and video). I also replaced the tips and bought the cream that goes with the system. I have spoken to a number of other people who have had the same problem.

11 0 Reply
NaughtyNancy

Feb 08, 2015 #942915 Illinois, United States

Are you diabetic? Or do you by chance have a hormone imbalance? Shaving/waxing/etc will not make your hair grow back thicker and darker, however a hormone imbalance will.

9 3 Reply
Eww

Feb 17, 2015 #947120

True. There is no proof the no no caused this. Could be any number of medical conditions. And is the OP man, woman or beast. Goodgawd the pics are disgusting.

3 25 Reply

Apr 08, 2015 #969221

Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that this was an unnecessary comment when all I was trying to do was help others.

15 0

Apr 08, 2015 #969219

There is no need to be insulting. I only posted the picture to try and help others. If you need to be rude, do it somewhere else! I thought this was a sight where you could post experiences with products without others making personal attacks. I don't like how it looks either, but I posted the picture so others could see what can possibly happen if they use this product.

18 2 Reply
NaughtyNancy

Feb 28, 2015 #952001

Proof?

1 5 Reply

Apr 08, 2015 #969217

No, I am not diabetic and do not have a hormone imbalance. Since I stopped using it and started waxing, the hair is finer, lighter and there is less of it. I went to a dermatologist and was told that products like this can cause the same results as shaving, which is more and darker hair.

7 1 Reply

1-20 of 21 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to No No Hair Removal. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about No No Hair Removal.
Filing a new complaint about
×