No No Hair Removal Reviews

Show reviews that mention
hair money hair removal nono skin customer customer service device people removal
Showing 3 of 411 reviews Clear filter
Filter review

Could be better

It does work. However, it is s long slow process. I bought mine before you get at home lasers. After many, many uses, I have "bald spots" on my legs. So it does work, but it takes patience and dedication. Now with the cost of at home lasers I think the laser is the way to go.(sorry No No it was great when it first came out)
Product
No No Hair Removal Hair Remover
Not as described/ advertised

No No Hair Removal Device Review

Love my nono best product I've ever bought. With razors I'm cutting myself and since i get infections easily it's horible so i tried the nono and fell in love. It took me a min to work it right but when i got it it was beyond awesome.
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Good quality

Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Denver, Colorado

I don't see much of a problem with it. Yes, it is a bit over priced, but it still works from my point of view. I am 18 years old and half mexican, I have a lot of hair. Yea, it does take a bit of time but the results are worth it. It burns your hair down to the unseeable stubble and causes me NO skin irritation. After about 2 weeks of using it every couple days, I'm having to use it less often. People in these reviews seem very impatient and irritated by the smell. But really? Is hair removal ever quick? And do you really expect burnt hair to smell good??

Hi there,

We're glad to know that no!no! works for you.

We'd also like to thank you for the positive feedback.

We'd like to invite you to like our Facebook Fan Page at Facebook.com/NonobyRadiancy to get more updates and info about no!no!.

Happy nono-ing!

See you there!

All the Best,

no!no! Customer Service

@Treyshawn

bull ***! You put a company petson up to your one good review then replied with great fullness.

I never bought one because of customer service runaround then research it finding it to be a fortune. With these reviews I will never get one.

*** your product. I hope you go bankrupt and get sued.

@PissedConsumer989571

Relax. You did not buy anything.

View more comments (2)
Denver, Colorado
Good quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article